V your bestfriend

You and v had been friend ever since the boys joined big hit , mainly because you both acted like the most mentally retarded people together, you just fit together he ment the world to you and you to him.

As he watched you dance you saw the happiness grow on his face. He saw you do the one thing that you truly loved to do.

After your dance class you showered and headed out with the boys you went into town for food. V wanted to go to turtle bay and order since he knew turtles were your favourite animal and it had a turtle logo. After a a good feast and a well earned catch-up you headed to the bubble tea shop. The line was short but everyone in it was trying to get a photo of BTS. V just stood with his arm around you smiling at the craze driven fans. You couldn't help but laugh which made all the members giggle and your squeaks.

----
You headed to your house with the boys. Boi was it big. 2 members in each room but suga had his own room like the one in busan he lived it.

Half way through the night u heard your room door open you jumped up but noticed it was v." Oppa what do you need?" You asked. He was trying to tell you that he had dropped chocolate milk all over his bed but his laughter look over him. You invited him to spend the night in your room and watch movies.you both cuddled up and watched the funniest of movies all night. You couldn't have wished for a better end to the perfect day.

-------
Oh man holy sh*t.-jungkook.