Unscripted Endings ~ A Troyler Fan Fiction~

«Troye' s POV»

Only 30 more minutes tell we land...Thank God. Sitting down in a plane for over 20 hours is way to long, even for me.

~

I decided to turn my phone off of airplane mode. The moment my finger hits the off button, my phone starts to explode with text messages.

1 unread message

4 unread messages

9 unread messages

11 unread messages

18 unread messages

All from her. Why won't she get the idea that I said no?

*sighs* At lest I'm almost half the world away from her.

«Tyler' s POV»

Me: Sawyer I can't do this. What happens if he doesn't feel the same way? It could ruin our relationship. I mean like, he just came out to everyone that he was gay. It might be over whelming.

Sawyer: Bro come one. Every year Troye comes and stays with you here in LA for a week. And every year you regret not telling him. Besides he just announced he was gay to the world but he has known for a while now.

Me: I know, I know your right.

Sawyer: Of course I am. Now what time do you need to pick him up?

Me: 2:30 why?

Sawyer: Well it's 2:15 now so you better get going, traffic might not be so nice today

Me: Oh shit! Thanks Boi.

Sawyer: Anytime.

I gave Sawyer a hug and a quick thank you before I left for the airport.

«Unknown POV»

*knock knock*

With in one minute Troye's mom opened the door.

Unknown: Hello Mrs. Mellet. Is Troye here?

Mrs.Mellet: No I'm sorry but Troye is on his way to Los Angeles to spend a week with his youtuber friends.

Unknown: It's okay thank you.

She said goodbye then shut the door on my face. I'm guessing Troye told her about last week.

As I walked to my car, I took out my phone to realize, Troye has seen all of my messages but refuses to reply.....That bastard.

«Tyler's POV»

Stupid Traffic! Why don't you people move out of my way, Mama has places to be!

I'm already running late, Troye's plane arrives at 2:30 and its 2:39 right now.....awesome. Nice going Tyler.

*Ring Ring*

~Text message from Troye Sivan~

Troye: Hey Tilly! Sorry for the wait. Plane is delayed for another five minutes :/

Tyler: It's okay. But I had a emergency meeting for Top That! So I sent an Uber to pick you up. I hope your not mad.

It took a minute for him to reply back which couldn't be good.

Troye: It's no prob. Hurry with your meeting. I MISS MY TILLY!

~Conversation Over~

Yay. He will never expect this.

~

With one minute to spare, I ran down the airport with my sign in one hand and his present in the other. Even though he birthday was two weeks ago, I figured I still needed to get him a late birthday present. Even if he told me not to.