Cadmus

(3rd pov)

Cadmus
Washington D.C.
July 4th

As fire spread throughout most of the Cadmus building, 2 men working for this company were trapped on the roof. Shouts from "Help" and "up here" were proclaimed to the firefighters, who trying to put out this increasing inferno.

        Robin, Aqualad, and Kid Flash arrived at the Cadmus and witnessed the situation before them, yet this trio had different ideas for handling these types of situations. Aqualad wanted to evaluate the situation and find a solution that would be safe to the people in danger, but never had the chance to since Robin vanished into thin air, leaving only him and Kid Flash.

         "Kid Flash where is Robin?" he asked slightly shocked by the his disappearance. KF didn't need to tell him till he heard Robin's signature cackle above him. Robin didn't really acknowledged the people in danger and focused more on getting into Cadmus. He sighed at the young teens actions and was about to ask KF to help him with the civilians till he too ignored the problem, and headed straight towards Cadmus running.

"Hhhaaahh," sighed Aqualad as he was left to handle the problem by himself. He quickly ran to the scene and used his powers of water manipulation to create an ascending pillar and went to the people trapped on the roof. "Step aboard. Now." He stated when they were giving him a hesitate expression. As soon as they climbed on he began his descent to stop shortly to go in a open window where Robin went through, and then safely lowered the men to the ground. He looked around the room and say that Robin was hacking into one of the buildings computers. "Some assistant would have been greatly appreciated."

"Hey you handled it just fine," he replied passively, not removing his eyes from the screen.

          While he was hacking, KF leaned over the door way check out the hallway and Robin. Within a split second, he saw what looked to be  an alien like humanoid being in the elevator. "Guys!" he exclaimed and pointed towards the elevator. When they too saw the being in the elevator they tried to stop it, but the elevator closed. Robin activated his holo-watch to get the blueprints for Cadmus and was immediately suspicious. "An express elevator in s two story building, like that's not suspicious." Aqualad pride opened the doors and they all saw the high advancement in it.

" I believe this would be a good time to contact the league," Aqualad said.

"Oh, please we'll be fine."

"Yeah, aren't you alittle bit curious to what's down there."

After puzzling him thoughts, he nodded his head and they each began their descent in the elevator shaft. They all stopped when Robin couldn't descend any farther and went into level 32. The area was lit up in a dim red and dark,pale yellow lights, that made the young heroes cautious with every step. As they walked forward, they came across a fork in the road and saw monstrous creatures bigger than an elephant crawl past them. They were about to contact the league to notify them about the situation, but they didn't do it in time for they never saw the little creatures on the huge beings head. It used its physic manipulation to wipe their memories of seeing them and continued on it way.

"No nothing strange going on here," KF said in a dull voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still 3rd pov)
Cadmus
Level 37

       Inside this high-advanced lab stood Dr. Desmond, his main focus was the new experiment 'Project Blockbuster.' He grin as the development of this project took over much of the testing samples and changed its genetics. He had all of his attention in its current testing, that he didn't hear anybody entering the room.