Alex (the hot one)

I walked up to the set. And sat down.

"Hello,nice to see you again. Thanks for saving me." I told him

" Nice to see you to. You look better. Your lips look red again." He said blushing

"Tthanks." I started to blush he is sooo cute.

---------------Alex------------

Really Alex. The first time she talks to you you say that!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo stupid. She will never like me now..

----------------destiny--------

Class was soooo boring but Alex tried making it fun.

School went by soooo fast.

I meet lots of people and had fun till the last period.

The last period is where we practice are powers.

I walked in to the gym to see not that meany people. Alex was there and so was Bella. The waved to me to come stand by them. As I am walking the teacher grabs my arm and starts talking.

"Hello class. I am Mr. Jones and I will be your teacher. You must be new. Tell us your name and power. The show us." By the time he was done talking I was shaking. SHOW them SHOW then, I can end up hurting them. How can I.

I looked at Alex but he was not smiling. He know my power and how hard it is to control it.

"Hello.....my name is Destiny..." I i am sooo scared to show them my powers. I went to walk to Alex but the teacher stopped me.

"And your power...and show us." I really hate him.

"Oook well I can heal." I said. I looked at Alex and he but up his hand and slice his hand with his finger.

I know what he is doing. He wants me to cut my self but with what.

The dagger. I got a dagger in history. I could use that.

I puled out the dagger and but it on my hand.

"What are you...." I did not let him finish. I sliced my hand open. And I was bleeding a lot. And I mean A LOT.

The teacher ran up to me with a napkin. Even I know that wont stop it. He tried to rap it. But I stopped him.

"Stop.....look.....it's......fine..." It was hard to talk when he is yelling at me for cutting my self.

I showed him my hand. Blood was still on my hand but there was no cut.

"What....how....that amazing..." He said.

"Thank you for that next." He yelled. "Wait I also have another power.

"What is it." He asked.

"We'll I need a volunteer." I looked in to the crowd of people and then someone raised there hand. It was a boy good looking. He had lots of girls with him.

He walked up to me and winked. I rolled my eye and put him in pain with my powers. I herd screaming but I could not stop. Then someone's arms went around me. And then I pass out

----Alex

I see that Destiny is scared,she does not want to show them. She looks at me with her beautiful eye. I want to help her but I can't. I show her how to show them. She smiles and I know she gets me. I look away,I don't want to see her in pain. When I look back her eyes are black. I run to her.

I grab her to calm her down. Her eyes go back to normal and she passes out. I pick her up and leave. I walk to her room and place her on the bed. She looks so beautiful. I kissed her forehead and leave.

----Destiny

Something touches my forehead. It sends tingles all over my forehead. Then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plzzzzzzz comment and vote. I love to know what you say.

-Audrey 💙