Chapter One~Pizza Time!

Narrator's POV

Aphmau and her friends were heading off to a pizzeria called, 'Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria' for Aphmau's birthday party. Aphmau happily skipped over to the pizzeria singing softly, "Turning eight, turning eight...!" She sung happily. "Wait for us Aphmau!" Zane called. Aphmau turned around and noticed her friends were running after her, trying to catch up, "Oops! Sorry guys!" She was already in front of the pizzeria.
"A-Aphmau...!" Zane said in between pants, "Why did you leave us behind!?" He asked. "It's called excitement baby brother!" Garroth said happily as Laurance hid behind him shyly. Aphmau squealed with excitement, "Lets go inside!" She said happily as she pushed the doors open.
As they all entered the pizzeria there were noises of pure happiness and joy. Their eyes widened at the sight of it all, The children laughing, music coming from all directions, and most of all the smell of candy and pizza.

Aphmau's POV

"Wow..." we all said in unison. Laurance hid behind Garroth and squeaked, "C-can I stay in a c-corner? By m-myself?" Laurance said slightly scared of the animatronics. Garroth looked at him and sighed. "Why would you want to stay in a corner?" I asked confused, "When all the fun is right here?!" She points at all the kids cheering and singing along with the animatronics. "I-Im scared..." he said softly. I looked at him for a moment then had an idea, "Come with me!" I said as I walked over to the animatronics. Everyone followed me happily. I took them to the front of the stage and smiled, "Try talking to them!" I exclaimed happily. Aaron decided to try first and walked up to the one in the middle.

Aaron's POV

I walked up to the animatronic and looked up at it, "Hello! I'm Aaron and these are my friends!" I turned to everyone, "This is Aphmau, Zane, Garroth, and Laurance!" I said happily. The Bear turned its head and looked at all of us and chuckled, "Hi Kids! I'm Freddy Fazbear! The Leader and lead singer of the band!" He said in a almost cartoony voice. I smiled and turned to everyone, "Say hi to Freddy guys!". Garroth smiled and bowed, "Hello, I'm Garroth Ro'meave!" He said formally.
Zane grumbled, "I'm Zane Ro'meave..."
Laurance his behind Garroth, "I-I'm Laurance Zvhal...." he mumbled shyly.
I chuckled, "Who are they?" I pointed at the bunny and chicken animatronics. Freddy chuckled, "Their names are Bonnie and Chica! You should get to know them, they love meeting new children!" I smiled brightly, "We'llgo talk to them right now!" I was about to walk off until Freddy unexpectedly grabbed my arm, "Don't. Trust. Anyone." He said in a almost demonic voice, he snapped back and let go, "Oh! I almost forgot! Don't go near Foxy! He's been out of order for a while and he doesn't like being disturbed!" I was still a bit terrified but I nodded. "Come one guys!" I started walking to the other animatronics.

Garroth' s POV

That bear...what was his name? Freddy? Was really creepy... he just grabbed Aaron's arm... I  snapped out of my thoughts, "Which one are we gonna talk to next?" I asked. Laurance tugged at my sleeve, "C-can we see the b-bunny? P-please?" I smiled brightly, "Ask Aphmau, she might say yes! Besides, it is HER birthday party." I said. Laurance looked down, "O-oh... I'll wait then..." I looked at him, "Why does he seen so afraid?" I said to myself. I kept walking until we came across the Chicken animatronic, Chica. Aphmau started to walk towards her happily, "Hello! I'm Aphmau, today's my birthday!" She smiled brightly. Chica turned to her, "Happy birthday!" She exclaimed. She had a bib that said 'Let's Eat!' In bold yellow letters and purple eyes. Aphmau giggled, "Why thank you!" She giggled more. Chicas eyes glew purple, "You might wanna meet everyone here! Everyone (she's referring to the animatronics) LOVES meeting new people! Except Foxy...hes sort of a loner..." She looked down for a second and then looked up smiling brightly, "Go meet Bonnie! He's very nice and loves to play his guitar!" Laurances eyes lit up. Zane grumbled, "i' d rather stay with the fox and he a loner...!" He said rather annoyed. "Stop being rude baby brother, she's just being nice!" I said. Zane growled and crossed his arms, "whatever..."

Laurance' s POV

Finally! We're gonna see the bunny! He doesn't look scary compared to the others, so I might like him! I look at Aphmau who was confused, "Why can't we see Foxy?" She asked us.
"I think it's because he's broken because Freddy said that he's 'Out Of Order' " Aaron explained. "Well I still wanna see him!" Aphmau whines. "We're all gonna see him after we see the bunny!" Aaron said. Aphmau pouted, "Fffffiiinnnneeee.....". We all started walking towards the bunny, Bonnie until we heard a scream.

Sorry it stopped at a cliffhanger but Author~Chan is tired...Bai fellow Authors! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
~DaliaTheAuthor