TFIOS Epilouge

This is my first story on Wattpad so no hate please! Only read this story if you have read The Fault in our Stars by John Green! This is what happens 2 years after Augustus dies. All characters and plot lines belong to John Green.

Chapter 1

It's time, I thought as my parents sat beside me in the hospital crying and sobbing. My time has come. It has been two long, painful, sad years without Gus. The only things I did after Gus' death was sit in my bed rereading "An Imperial Affliction". I feel my life slowly dimming and my lungs weakening with every passing second as I was lying in the hospital bed. My mom and dad says one last thing to me: We love you Hazel. That was it, the lights dimmed and I awoke in another world.

The place I ended up in was sunny, warm and bright. As far as I could tell I was alone, but then I saw a boy about seventeen with amazing blue eyes and a half smile that made me smile too. Augustus Waters.

"Hazel Grace" he said with the unlit cigarette hanging out of the unsmiling corner of his mouth.

"Gus" I said. "What is this place."

"Hazel Grace," he responded confidently, "Welcome to the Afterlife."

AUTHOR' S NOTE:

Well that was pretty much it. Sorry it's short and not very well written but I thought I would give it a shot.