Chapter 11

Hey guys!
Here's the next chapter!
Ok so I couldn't find a photo so I picked this one
Here's this chapters shoutouts...drumroll please...Midnightstorm111, skullfacexof, A15h4616 and last but not least FireBlade123!

Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes.

Ok now read.

Previously on the walking dead...

Nah just kidding!

But seriously...

Previously:

*Snap!*

That time it was in front of me "Alright come out before I blast yea" I spoke "Chuckles darkly* Oh really? You blast me and I'll kill you and your pups in one go." I snapped my head to where the voice came from to be surprised to see a familiar face...

Fang.

Present:

-Sky's Pov-
"Fang? What are you doing here?! You'll be killed!" I said in a rush.

He might of tried to kill me last time I saw him but he was in a "bad blood haze" and he was one of my first friends as a new Blooded Warrior.

"Oh Sky you still care about me? My sweet, sweet Sky."

Ok. No.

"....Fang, you need to leave...." I said in a rush. But that made Fang step closer, which made me put my hands on my giant belly. He growled "Those were supposed to be MY pups! You were supposed to be MY mate! Not HIS!" He continued to growl and walk closer, causing me to take a step back. If I wasn't pregnant I would've knocked him up side the head and beat some sense into him. But obviously I can't do that now...

-War-
(First time huh?)

Shit. If Skull knew that we lost Skyler he would kill us. Fuck, if only Sky wasn't pregnant. I would kill her for blasting me. She's lucky that I love her too much. "Come on girls we gotta find her scent!" I told my two daughters.

-Sky's Pov-
Fuck.

Fang backed me up to a tree. Where am I going to go now? I could blast him...but he's obviously unstable and that could either kill or hurt him.

My thoughts of trying to escape were interrupted when a big hand smashed the part of the tree bedside my face. I flinched, causing Fang to chuckle darkly "My poor little Sky, are you scared? Don't be. I'm going to take you away from this place. You're mine!" He said getting that glazed over look... and take me away? Shit. He's really scaring me. "F-Fang...please you got to stop...War and her two daughters are probably looking for me...and if they find me with you...they won't hesitate... I know there's good still left in you, so please go." I begged trying to get him away from me "War? Oh you mean Golden Warrior. You know when I killed her daughter...it felt great. That stupid bitch got what was coming to her. They all are gonna get what's coming to them....except for you...HE has something special for you...Oh and Sky I didn't mean too hurt you though, last time I saw you...I wasn't myself...but now I am..." Fang growled coming closer to my ear. That caused me to tear up.

How dare he say that about Trii,jk!

"Fang stop it!"

I didn't mean to do this next move...but Fang was scaring me and getting on my nerves.

I blasted him, throwing him into bushes.

When I heard the "thud" I ran back to the main village, not turning or looking back not once.  I could hear a very pissed off roar by the time I got to entrance of the trail.  Before I could react, I smacked into something hard. As I fell, I wrapped my arms protectively around my stomach protecting my unborn pups. But the impact never came. Instead a arm wrapped around my waist preventing me from hitting the ground. When I looked up, I was relieved to see Violet. But that was soon replaced by utter fear "..So Sky...you thought it would be a good idea... TO BLAST ME AND THEN RUN INTO THE FOREST!!" Violet roared.

No one in the surrounding area cared though, cause you know...Yautja's are always fucking loud and fighting.

"Violet. Relax." Ordered War. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN RELAX?! SHE HAD US LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR HER! SHE COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT!" Violet roared louder continuing to rant, while War just sighed and took a step closer to us. Without saying anything she moved me out of the way. Violet didn't notice cause she was still going at it "-AND ANOTHER THING IF SKY GOT HURT THEN IT WOU-" Violet didn't finish because in a quick swipe of the feet by War, Violet was on her back in utter surprise.

"Ok, I'm calm...thanks." She said with a goofy smile. Causing me and Srrmi'k to laugh, while War just face palmed.

"What a idiot" War muttered

-time skip-
"You saw Fang?!" I nodded

"Shit. Most of the good hunters are out, on either missions or with Skull and Elder Sa'ilo" Spoke Srrmi'k "Why don't we just kill him ourselves?" Violet asked "Are you stupid? He killed your sister! Who was a high ranking warrior! What makes you think YOU could take him?" War bluntly said "We need to tell the Elders, now." I spoke rubbing my belly absentmindedly "Yea, I agree" spoke Srrim'k, the others just nodded.

-time skip-
"-and he said that "HE" is going to take me..." I finished reporting my "in counter" with the elders. I looked at Skulls empty spot and couldn't help but get nervous. Is he alright? Is he healthy? How did the meeting with the Guppies go? Oh god, I wish he was here now

"Mmmm it could be him." Spoke Elder Tan'ku, breaking me from my thoughts "Yes it could be. He has done this before...and almost exceeded.." Growled out Elder Ra'in, she obviously didn't like this "HIM"

"Uhhhh excuse me Elders, who exactly is this "him"?" I asked.

All the Elders looked at one another, until Elder Ra'in spoke again "Skull's brother." I looked at her in shock. "What exactly does he want?" this time it was Elder Tan'ku who responded "We have no idea. All we know is that he's building an army of Bad Bloods. " "He also killed and took down a couple of our hunting party's ships in the past, so now he has our high tech equipment to help him out in his plans." Growled out Elder Ra'in "Do you think he's going to attack?" Asked War. "We're not sure." Spoke Ra'in.

I sighed. Great. A new enemy and I can't we've fight.

-time skip-
"Goodnight you guys." I said getting up from the "couch." I had troubles but War came to my side. "Night, we will be in the other rooms if you need us." I smiled and went to bed.

-middle of the night-
I was woken up to roars and explosions. I tried to get up quickly and looked out the window.

...Oh no...

Ok done! Ha cliff hanger!
Sorry guys, for updating so late . I've just been very busy! But fear not I'm working on the next chapter right now!

Soooo don't forget to comment, vote and add!

Bye bye!