Prologue

"No! Please? Don't!" I beg the officer not to put me in the car. "I didn't do anything I swear!"
"We'll see what the evidence has to say." He said locking the door.
Tears streaming down my face. I don't know how to look at anyone right now, let alone my mother. I look out the window up at the empty house, how is she going to react when she finds out her daughter has been arrested and is now a suspect in her other daughter's murder case?
                   ------------------------------

You know that gorgeous girl in high school? You know the one who is always at the top of every class.. the start of every conversation.. captain of the cheerleading squad.. the girl every guy wants to be with? Most of the girls want to be her best friend in hopes to be shared  with some of her popularity. Some of them let jealousy get the best of them. I mean yeah she can be stuck up and KNOW she's all that, and she could walk right past you and/or treat you like shit.
Trust me you should call yourself lucky that someone like that isn't your sister.
She can be a lot of things and I could hate her most of the time but she's still my sister. I could never wish anything bad to happen to her.. let alone hurt her.

********************************************
Hi! Just something I've been thinking about.. let me know if I should continue!:)