~~Chapter 2~~

~Shannon's P.O.V~

I got to the place I loved the most. The Devils Cage   it was downtown and in the most dangerous place here.  Here I let out all that a pass in the morning and is my passion. Call me crazy but I love danger. Here I'm not Shannon the nerd, I'm diabala (Spanish for devil) the nickname that everyone here knows me by. I'm the person a lot of people fear and don't want to to cross with me. I can win all the races and I love it. I'm not scared of what could go wrong. 

as I got to the place all eyes landed on me they know who just popped in. I took off my helmet and walk through all the people. There were the usual whistles and comments from the guys and the annoyed comments from the girls, but I knew they were just u[set that i got all the guys attention. i just ignore the girls and just smile and wink at the guys, I love this!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up at 11 a.m. What? its Saturday I'm not waking up early. I went to my bathroom and did all my needs. After I showered and everything I walk to my closet I decided to put on a smooth yellow summer dress and sandals. I let my hair down and put on natural makeup. I grab some money and my car keys and head downstairs. I was going to spend the day in the mall. As I was driving I turned on the radio and my favorite song was playing. Side to Side by Ariana Grande.

"I've been here all night"

"I've been here all day"

"And boy, got me walkin' side to side"

"I'm talkin' to ya"

"See you standing over there with your body"

"Feeling like I wanna rock with your body"

"And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'" 

"I'm comin' at ya"

"'Cause I know you got a bad reputation"

"Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation"

"And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'"

I parked my car in the mall and went I first went to Abi Combe and saw a perfect outfit o the manikan.  it was a pretty white crop top with blue white ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. I later went to NIke and bought some high ankle converse.

It was about 4:30 when I finished and went to the food court. I ate a burger  with fries and a milkshake from McDonalds. I was just about finished and ready to go to Saphora to buy some new foundation, but I decided not to since I saw that son of a bitch Stephanie and her entourage walking around. So I just decided to leave and go back home.\

******************************

sorry i havent updated in such a long time 

plz comment and vote so i know what you all think<3

srry again that its short