fierce

ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴇss

ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ: Vanessa has always been a bit of a hot-head and Una's always been the one to protect her.

ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: flashbacksandechos

   "Love!" came only Vanessa White's sing-song voice that could travel throughout the entire house. A few seconds passed and then the little Saturday came prancing into the kitchen, where girlfriend Una Healy had been waiting. Setting a plate of dinner in front of Aoife at her booster-seat, scooted to the edge of the dinner table, she crossed her arms and chuckled as the shorter woman did a small pirouette, an article hung from a hanger spinning before her. "We've got to go out tonight and celebrate!"

   "Celebrate what?" Una asked with a perked brow, glancing at her daughter to run a hand through silky auburn locks adoringly.

   "My looking devilish in this dress!" Vanessa exclaimed like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She stopped on the spot to flatten the soft grey, short and slitted piece against her body, doing a little shimmy for effect. Una chuckled, nodding with an expression that read all the affirmation without having to say a word.

   Walking over to the sink so that she could begin on the few dishes that were left to clean, the redhead tucked a stray lock behind her ear with a chuckle and started scrubbing, saying, "If that were the case, we'd be out a lot more often to celebrate your devilish pieces."

   Continuing to stroke the fabric with a sort of fondness, Vanessa retorted in a lofty tone without looking up, "We would be out more often to celebrate my devilish dresses if someone didn't ravage me every time—"

   "Nessa!" Una snapped, spinning around as she cut off the younger woman's sentence, eyes glancing between her innocent little daughter who was looking between the two songstresses and then her girlfriend whose boisterous laughter began to fill the room. Setting down the last plate in the drying rack and wiping her hands with a rag, "Be careful of little ears!"

   "So is that a yes...?" Vanessa edged, holding the hanger a little higher and fluttering her lashes from across the room for effect.

   After a beat of internal conflict, Una sighed in defeat despite the smirk that crawled across her lips. Vanessa gave a squeal and spun around to skip out of the room to get dressed, while Una, chuckling, walked over to Aoife's seat. The little girl was giving a puzzled expression, chewing on her bite of her meal while trying to comprehend everything that had just transpired between the two women, an adorable little crease between her brows.

   "Don't you worry your pretty little head, my love," Una cooed, brushing away wisps of hair. With an excited expression, "How does Auntie Mollie spending the evening with you sound?"

   A fork shot up in the air as Aoife swallowed her food and let out a cry of happiness, slurring, "Auntie Mowlie! Auntie Mowlie!" As she began to wiggle in her seat in a sort of happy dance, Una laughed and pulled out her mobile, finding her fellow bandmate's contact with easy practise. Dotting Aoife on the nose as she waited for the call to go through, Una stood when the blonde's familiar voice chirped through the line.

   Half an hour later and Vanessa was prancing over to the front door to answer the bell. Dressed in her desired pick with her dark chocolate hair in a sleek style about her shoulders, stilted in some killer pumps, she was all ready to hit the clubs, get her drink on, and dance with her incredibly hot girlfriend. Upon opening the door, blonde hair flitted past with a giggle the could have only belonged to Mollie as she rushed past in order to scoop up her neice.