.•°•.2.•°•.

The last few days were normal, or as normal as they could get.

Angel walked down the hall, girls glaring at her, and whispering. She glared back, and continued to walk.

Ever since I looked at that boy, other girls have been glaring and whispering about me nonstop.

She sighed, and walked to her locker, where she was suddenly pushed, and fell to the ground, her locker open.

It's like- I don't know, their jealous? But that can't be, he's not even into me.

"Oops sorry, didn't see you there" a girl with blonde hair, and blue eyes, said in a snotty brat voice. She and her 'friends' laughed, then stalked off.

That was Chloe, she trys to make all of our lives into those dumb cliché high school movies. She thinks that if she acts all popular, she'll get the guy, but let me say this, all she's doing is acting like a little slut.

Angel rolled her eyes, and reached for her books, but only for her hand to touch the boys hand, as they both reached for the book.

I guess my life being one of those cliché love story's isn't that bad, 'cause as soon as I touched his hand, I felt sparks, and a chill run down my spine.

The boy smiled a little, and Angel felt the heat rising to her cheeks. She quickly picked up the book, and stood up, the boy doing the same. The boy held out his hand, "I'm Damian, you" he said with a small smile. "A-Angel" she said, shaking his hand. Damian smiled at her stuttering, and found it cute.

"Well, I'll see you around Angel" he waved, and ran off. Angel watched as he ran down the hall, she then turned away, and started to put her books in her locker. Then ran off to her next class.

Maybe falling for him wasn't as bad as I thought