Ch.9 Siblings....

~~*~~

Mysterious Girl Makes an Appearance on the SMTOWN concert

You know the girl that everyone’s jealous of? The girl that hung out with your biases in public? Need more details? Remember that mysterious girl that was pushed into the limo with EXO and SHINee at the airport of LA not too long ago? The girl that made appearances around LA with your celebrity oppas and unnies? She caused a huge uproar. She became huge in the K-Pop world. What if we told you that, that very girl was on stage with the celebrities during the first SMTOWN concert in LA?

Yup. You heard us correctly. That girl made an appearance on stage at the SMTOWN concert. Not just once, but six times! Shocking right? So maybe she wasn’t a fan that was very lucky to hang out with the celebrities. But she sure is becoming a huge topic in the K-Pop world.

Everyone around the world wants to know who she is. Who is she that she hung out with the celebrities, go on stage, perform, and even leave the performance in the limo?

We don’t know. But we sure have to say that, she is definitely K-Pop worthy. Her performances with others shocked everyone. She has skill. All of her performances were graceful and flawless. She looked like a goddess in the dresses and makeup. Yes, you read right. She might even be threatening Suzy, Krystal, Jessica and Yoona’s beauty ranking! You name the person, I’m sure she’s threatening them.

She’s as sexy as Lee Hyori. Cute as Sunny. Pretty as Yoona, Suzy, Sulli, etc. Dances as well as Hyoyeon. Voice as good as Taeyeon and Hyorin. And on top of all that? She has the boys around her fingers. All of the SMTOWN cast boy members are in her hands. Lucky right? So again, who the heck is this mysterious girl?

Like we said. We don’t know, but we do have an idea.

She owned the red carpet on the way out after the concert. She looked absolutely stunning. (Picture below) Don’t blame us! We’re boys too… She strutted down the red carpet with arms linked with Kai. But, just as she was about to ride the car, somebody called out and we quote,

“Jade Jung! What the hell?”

What’s so major about this you ask? The mysterious girl turned around and made eye contact with the person that called it out. Her jaws dropped and it looked like she was in shock.

We’re sure that if it weren’t for Kai who dragged her inside the limo, she would have just stood there frozen for some time. Why Kai why? It’s okay, we forgive you because you’re hot.

So now we have a clue. Her name? It’s probably Jade Jung. The name’s trending everywhere, from the Sports magazine to the K-Pop fans conversations.

Is that your name, beautiful girl? We know your reading this because it’s the hottest K-Pop news website ever. I know I’m really modest. So anyway, is that your name?

As soon as the limo zoomed off, the girl who called out the phrase, was stormed by all the paparazzi. We got to interview her too. But we’ll save that for another article.

Be on the look out for our article with the interview with the girl who called the phrase out!

Bye,

Brian and Eric

P.S. Photos of the mysterious so called “Jade Jung” below. What do you guys think? Do you think the performance was a one-time thing? Or will she be performing for the rest of the SMTOWN concerts? Maybe she’ll debut. You never know.

I sighed to myself as I skimmed through the comments on the article. After looking at one or two I banged my head against the desk.

Why did I look back when I heard my name?