The Beginning

Authors Note

This is my first ever novel/book on Wattpad (or in real life for that matter) let alone a Dramione fan fiction! I really hope you enjoy this and please write any sort of comment in the comment section, especially tips or pointers. Thanks so much and enjoy...

3rd Person

"Ron,Harry!" Hermione Granger said as she ran up to great her two best friends,on the crowded platform of 9 3/4
"Hermione!" Harry greeted her with a tight hug, before Ron followed swiftly doing the same.
It was the Golden Trio's last year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and all were eager to see who would be chosen to be Head Boy and Head Girl. Ron saw someone standing alone, waiting to get one the train.
"What's that prat doing, coming back to Hogwarts after what happen during the war"
Hermione, who had gotten used to Rons sudden outbursts, had started to get annoyed.
"Ron, you know that we all agreed that we would all try to be a bit more civil to Draco Malfoy. He wasn't all that bad during the war..."
"I can't believe you're bloody defending him!"
"Ronald Weasly I'm not defending him I'm merely,-"
"Listen, just forget it. I need to go and see someone, we'll talk later, OK?"
And without waiting for a reply, Ron left Harry and Hermione alone, just as the the Hogwarts Express Train arrived. Harry looked around and said, "We'd better get on board, you heard what he said, we'll find him later "
When he realised Hermione wasn't paying attention and was staring in the direction that Ron went off, he said , " Well I I guess I'll meet you and Ron at some point or another.

Hermione POV

I wonder where Ron suddenly had to go? Well I'll just get on the train and follow him...
I saw Harry and Ginny sitting with Luna and Nevill in a compartment to my left, but just as I was about to join them I heard a deep soft voice coming from the last compartment.
"Oh Lav..."
That's Ron's voice!! And Lav....? OMG that's Lavender Brown in there with him!! That lying cheat!!
"Ronald Weasley, how dare you do this? Weren't you the one that wanted to break up with that, that UUGH and Lavender Brown!! Seriously, just...just get a grip Ron... Don't you EVER even think about coming near me again, or I swear I will hex you into oblivion!"
As I turned to leave Ron started "Mione wait...!"
"Petrificus Totalus! Oh and in case you didn't get the memo, we're done."
I too of running down the inside corridor of the train, hearing Lavender's wails over Ron I sped up. I just wanted to get away from him, and find Harry,Ginny,Luna and Nevill, anyone that would sympathise.
"Umphh"
I smashed into a figure, falling to the floor.
Draco POV
Seeing Hermione Granger, the brains of the Golden Trio at my feet, I couldn't help but feel a little exited...
This is weird, she's staring at me, I better say something...
"What are doing here Granger? And falling at my feet, really, people will get the wrong impression!"
Nailed it
"Malfoy" She replied , through gritted teeth
"Answer my question Granger" Granger? What happened to Mudbloood? This is weird
"I wasn't falling at your feet Malfoy, I was simply just....I don't know...Running?"
"Running from what exactly mudblood?"
I could tell I went slightly to far. She flinched when she heard the hatred name, and I knew it was slightly , more than that.
"Since when was it your job to know everything about my personal life? Just shove off Malfoy!"
"Granger really I just-
She pushed past me, harder than I expected , catching me slightly off balance and I fell into the compartment. I heard the sick drawl of the last person I wanted to see right now.
"Drackie finally what happened" said Pansy Parkinson.
By the time I looked up Hermione had all ready gone to where the Gryffindors sat, and I was bothered. I wanted to talk to her and apologise.
"Yeah where where you mate?" Blaine Zabibi was also there, and ready to question me.
I replied " Doesn't matter, jut took a tumble, let's get this ride to Hogwarts over with"
With a last look around the hallway I joined them and settled down ready for the long journey ahead.