BTS Text Post

This is a scenario, which happens daily between vkook also known as Jungkook and Taehyung.
Hope you enjoy on how I'm going to waste your precious time on this weird scenario.
enjoy peepz

A light buzzing came from next to the sleepy teen. Pretending as if he never felt it, he turned and faced the wall. Still trying to ignore the buzzing that kept going and now was vibrating non stop.

Knowing exactly who it was, he prepped his head up on his hand and stared at his phone.

'Okay, vibrate one more time and I'm blocking him.'

Bzzz.

'Ok. I'm done.'

He grabbed the phone from the nightstand almost knocking over a picture frame of his family he kept.

He unlocked his phone and was shook at the amount of messages.

147 messages. In 30 minutes. From one person.

He opened the chat and was astonished at what the boy had sent him.

A bunch of video compilations.

Pingu compilations.

'Taehyunggg' is typing...

Taehyunggg: AKDSKSKSK KOOK U RE AWAKE

Taehyunggg: WATCH THOSE VIDS IVE BEEN DYING FOR HOURS LMAAOS

Jk97: ...

Jk97: im blocking you out of my life            bye

——

Y'all this literally was written in 10 min while i was bored. A great way to start the year, happy new year btw ! I haven't updated in months bc of exams and school stuff but im going to change that and update frequently.

So there will be more text scenarios coming and if one of y'all want a 'insert reader' text scenarios. Then im willing to do that. Just sent a message.

^_^
sifa