Slenderwoman Lj Jeff The Killer x Reader

I was on my way home from the party, walking through the cold, dark forest I had heard rumors about this forest. It says people have been killed here by a man with tentacles. But that was nonsense! He was just a story like the other rumors I had been told, like that one with Jeff The Killer. Just stories....

I kept walking, thinking about the killers I had been told and read about as well. I must admit I was a big fan of all this gore stuff, but not many didn't know about it and those who did thought they the stories were real, all of them.

"Creepypasta, real ?" I giggled to myself. Suddenly, while I was in my own little world, I heard a stick breaking. I stopped in my tracks and gasped
"What was that?" I thought "It couldn't be...could it? No! Impossible! They're just stories, nothing else." I shook my head and tried to calm down while i heard the bushes making sounds ( y/n ) ( your name )
"Easy now don't... don't panic... it's just the wind " I said to myself when suddenly a boy jumped in front of me. He had pale white skin, raven black hair, no eye lids and..a carved smile? The boy just stared at me, put a finger to his lips, and said something that gave me shivers down my spine.
" Go to sleep "..
His voice sound so rough like a chainsaw. It was then when he took a knife out of the pocket of his white hoodie. I took a step back when i feel something grab my ankle and turned me upside down.

I looked up and faced a woman without face. She looked right in my eyes with her pale, white face .
"So, are we going to kill her, or what ? " the woman said .
I felt a great sense of fear rising inside of me as i heard someone chuckle in the distance.
"Who said that?" I said to myself. I had to get out of here somehow, but then I heard that laugh again.
"Or we can play with her first before she dies."
"How do you wanna do that Jeff ?" A guy who looked like a clown said .
"You'll see, dude."
I heard them talking about something. I was not sure what, I but felt it was about me which made me begin to freak out and scream, "OK, put me down right now or else!"
Jeff heard my scream and faced me.
"Well, well" he said with a smirk. "Look who's got a little spirit." All three of the boys began to laugh.
"What's so funny?" I screamed.
"Ha-ha, you see sweetheart" the pale man said as he grabbed my face with one hand "When the night is over, all who return to you will be trapped inside you."
I looked shocked at him and he began to laugh like crazy. I knew then that if I didn't find a way out, I was done for.
"Sooo, how do we begin?" the guy who looked like a clown said.
"Well LJ, we could just easily kill her, like this" Jeff said and took his knife from his hoodie and pointed it just inches from my face . I looked in his eyes and he could feel my fear, so he moved his knife closer to my face and pressed the blade on my cheek. I felt something warm run down my face. I closed my eyes to hide my pain and fear.
Jeff took the knife away from my face and licked the blade. He licked his lips and said with an evil smirk "Oh, she's ready "
I heard them all laugh and I knew they were going to kill me. The woman looked at me and then dropped me hard on the ground. Jeff looked at me and lifted up my chin. His eyes cut through to my soul and I could feel a rush of fear run through my veins.
LJ looked at me behind Jeff and said impatiently "So, dude what are waiting for? Kill her!"
Jeff smirked to himself, took his hand away from my face, stood up and looked at his friend.
"I have a better idea LJ, we let her run." Slenderwoman and LJ looked at each other and then looked at their friend and yelled "Are you nuts! Why would you wanna let her go? She's going too.." Before LJ could say more, Jeff interrupted.
"Relax dude, we're going to kill her, but just think; it could be fun to let her get a head start and then hunt her and kill her."
" Ooh I like that plan, let's do it!"
"Ehm guys?" Slenderwoman spoke up.
"What?!" Jeff and LJ said at once.
"You know she's escaped, right?
"WHAT?! " Jeff said, almost screaming.
"When you guys were talking, she ran."
" Then let's get her back!" LJ shouted.
Jeff began to laugh. "Ha-ha interesting, I like a good hunt" he said as he slid a finger down the blade of his knife .
I ran as fast as I could through the bushes. I didn't care where I running, I just wanted to get home safely . I stopped for a while to get some air and watched my back. I looked around and didn't see anything. It looked like I was safe.
"Oh thank you, God" I said to myself. Then I heard a voice behind me.
" Think again, sweetie" and then a hand covered my mouth so i could not scream and the voice whispered in my ear "miss me?". I recognized the voice and saw it was Jeff, he had found me again.
"Wow Jeff, that was fast."
"Too fast, I didn't get the chance to use my claws." LJ said, disappointment in his voice.
"Don't worry dude, you'll get to use them soon." Jeff said and added an evil laugh. I knew it was going to be the end of me if I didn't try to fight back. So, I began to wriggle around the tight grip I was in order to get free, but Slenderwoman took me and held me upside down again.
"So, what shall we do to her boys?" she chuckled.

( the story is based on a rp i have made dont worry there will be more soon and so i wanna say thx to my friend Alexia on youtube who helped me out with the story i write it and she directed and put comma and dot´s for me because im horrible to that i can dot a little but not comma xD

Here is here account plz subs her http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJscG2pLWV4GwXeidkGHKqw

( continue ? )