Chapter One

Andrea's pov

As i slowly awoke from my dreamless sleep I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, I stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the shower enjoying the warm feeling the water gave me and washed my hair and body with strawberry flavored shampoo conditioner and body wash. When i was finshed my shower i grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it and made my way to room where i got changed. i decided to wear blue washed out denim shorts and a singlet that i tucked in that said geek on it and my big glasses that looked like the ones that spongebob wears. I left my hair down in its natural curls and made my way across the road to my mum's house to have breakfast with her. Yes I live alone and still go see my mum every morning, that was one of the rules if I was to have my own house, so of course I said yes. '' Honey come and have breakfast with us''. my mum said aas i made my way down stairs with my batman iphone and my bag. ''No its okay mum im going to head off to school now have a goodday love you.'' ''okay honey be safe and please dont get into any more fights in school.'' ''okay bye.''

Yes shes right i get into fights but hey its not even my falut Ashlee is the one who went around saying i was a slut and that all my friends hate me so i went up to her and told her that shes wrong and she attempted to b***h slap me so i smashed her. What she had it coming, If she had just kept her mouth close she wouldnt have gotten her self another nose job.

As soon as got out of the driveway i drove off in my car to pick up Dani and Lynn from there house so that we could go to school together.