Chapter 2

As I was half asleep, I felt the bed sink in, and Tyler's are wrapped around me. I didn't move. Mostly because my mind was messing with me. It this a dream? Thus is real. After about ten minutes of laying in silence, I rolled over to face Tyler. I opened my eyes to find him staring at me. It was creepy at first, but then I felt comfortable.
    "Sorry. I can sleep on th-"
   "No! You can stay if you want." I interrupt.
     "Alright then." He quickly replied.
     "Sorry. It's just." I started to stray away. "It's just, I'm never this comfortable at home, like I am right now."
     "Tell me about yourself. I want to know who you are." He said.
     "Well..... okay. I'm 18. I live in New York city.  I'm not much of a city girl though. I love my family. I had four brothers: Cade, Justin, Jaden, and Kaden. My favorite color is blue. My favorite animal is a tiger. Oh and my name is Tristan. Your turn." I giggle.
    "Alright. I'm 19. I too, live in New York city.  I'm not a city boy either. I have two brothers: Austin and Aiden. Twins. My favorite color is red. My favorite animal is a cheetah and my name is Tyler." He said.
      He stared at me for a long time. He came closer. I could feel and smell his breath against my face. Minty fresh. I felt his lips against mine. Just as the kiss started, we were interrupted by a knock on the door.
    "Tyler! I made you dinner!" His mom yelled.
     "Just a second." He pulled away and gestured for me to go to the bathroom.
    I went inside the bathroom and silently, slowly shut the door. I heard the bedroom door open and his mom mumbled something about steak. Something about the thought of food made my mouth water. A few moments later I could hear Tyler's convorsation.
    "Can I eat in my room tonight?" He asked.
     "Don't you want to eat with the family?"
    "Not tonight. I'm not feeling to good."
    "Okay. Just clean up when you are done."
   "Alright." He concluded the convorsation.
     The bedroom door shut. Tyler came and opened the bathroom door.
   "Stay in here. I'll be right back."
    "Okay." I said.
    The door shut again. A few minutes later he came back with steak, rice, and green beans.
    "I hope you like this." He said opening the bathroom door, and we walked to the sofa.
    "I do. Thank you. I was starving."
     "I figured you were, since you haven't ate since you were here."
     "Ya. I don't really remember the attack that well."
     "What happened? The attack?" He asked.
     "I found a mountain lion sleeping so I tried to take some pictures. My flash was on and I couldn't outrun it." I lied.
      "So how'd you get away from it?" He asked.
     "I climbed a tree." Lied again.
     "Oh." He said.
      "Thank you for the dinner. It was delicious. " I said.
    "Your welcome. Do you need anything else?" He asked.
    "No thank you. I'm fine."
     Tyler grabs the two dinner plates and walks out of the room. I slowly get up, trying not to hurt myself, and walk back over to the bed. I get on top and lay down once again. A few minutes later a boy steps in the door. Not Tyler.

Alright I know theses are very short chapters but I'm coping them out of my journal. They seem a lot longer chapters on paper. Guess they aren't.
     Sorry if I don't update soon but I'm having writers block and I can't think as well.