Vicki's POV

Well after getting it on with our Two handsome principals i told the " I have to go to class but i'll see you guys at Recess and Lunch ok?" and they said " Sure Babygirl, but if we see you down in the office at all or in our office we will punish you so hard that you will need your brother to help you get to classes, understand babygirl?" " Yes boys I understand "
Now go to class and we will see you at lunch.
When i got to class i saw my brother not even looking at me and i sat down next to him and asked him what's wrong and he whispered to me " What is it with you and our two principles that you like screwing with them both?"
" They excite me in so many ways unimaginable that, you wouldn't understand anyway brother."
" oh really, is that so," my annoying brother replied with to me."Well wouldn't like to be in their office right now and be having sex with them right " my brother asked me?

Time skip
Well Vicki and Mark got home  and they both couldn't stop looking at each other than a brother and sister way and they both knew way because they were in love with each other and that they won't admit it to each other by Vicki stopped having sex with both of the principals and my brother got me a gift.
" I wonder what it is?"