forever mystery

Chapter 1.

Oh, where am I? I am in a dark room full with pink butterflies.

 There was another voice.

“Jain, dear wake up! Your late for your school.”

Then I woke up.

“Mom, you disturbed my dream.” I said angrily.

I glowed at my mom.

“You should not wake up this late.”

I looked at the clock.

“It’s  9o’clock” I shouted

I washed my face, took a bath and ate my breakfast. I fixed my bed and packed my bag and ran out without saying to my mom “good bye”. Hi I am Jain Stain. I, now am in America. After school, I went home. It was sunset when I knew my parents were killed by a thief who tried to get their money. But fortunately, the thief got caught by the police when he tried to hide their corpse. I dropped my last tear and went out  of my house. My uncle came and took me to his house. I was surprised because my uncle’s house was very dirty. That night, I dream about the same thing. Flying butterflies and even tigers and small white rabbit. But because my uncle was bad, I ran away. His house was far away from the city and I did not know where I was. I probably was in some kind of jungle, for his house was located in somewhat grassy place. But I tried not to look back or stop. I was worried if I was in wild. I saw the red brown car. I hid behind the tree. I was worried about my uncle finding me. What I had was a piece of bread and a jug for my water. I also brought my pillow, watch and lighter which was my uncle’s. I was so tired and hungry that I ate my bread and drank my water from the jug. I capsized like a ship on the wet grass. I put my pillow under my head and began to cry. I thought tomorrow I would die. Oh! AndI thought I was crazy because I was speaking with the butterflies.I started to draw a rose that night. I did not remember if I brought a pencil and a paper. Well, I prayed to God that any body but my uncle could find me in this place. I thought that my life during here, in the jungle could be useful. The meaning of this white rose is ‘ladicadaca’ which means good luck in my own language. I am now very sleepy. Please don’t wake me up now. Tomorrow  I hope there is a ladicadaca. Surely, ladicadaca will happen....The night is getting deeper. I saw a tiger in the area. So I felt unsafe. I moved to deeper place  carefully. It was my first time to feel the danger. But my question was what would you do if you are me or you are in this situation. I know you would not run away in the first place. You would probably wonder if I had gone mad.  But I really needed to get out of that place. My uncle gave me rutted foods and let me sleep in the smelly comfort  room. I am sure you will do the same thing as I did. Well if his is going to give some respect, I would just forgive him for the place and foods. night is getting deeper. I saw a tiger in the area. So I felt unsafe. I moved to deeper place  carefully. It was my first time to feel the danger. But my question was what would you do if you are me or you are in this situation. I know you would not run away in the first place. You would probably wonder if I had gone mad.  But I really needed to get out of that place. My uncle gave me rutted foods and let me sleep in the smelly comfort  room. I am sure you will do the same thing as I did. Well if his is going to give some respect, I would just forgive him for the place and foods.

Chapter2.

Is it morning? I looked at my watch. It was already afternoon. I felt sad and remembered my mom. She always woke me and my dad up. I was so hungry and felt cold. I used to feel the warmth of the sun, but now, I am feeling the coldness of the wild. Then suddenly, I saw a big, strong tiger walking toward my spot or territory. But I knew its leg was hurt and couldn’t walk well. I felt pity. I thought that if I save that tiger, it could save me from this jungle.<But do not let tiger notice you if your in the same situation as me.>But that tiger ran after me as soon as it saw me. I ran away. Luckily I saw a huge tree. It was dried. I was a best tree climber in our school. Even though  I was a girl,  I could climbed up the tree.