Prologue

Published: January 9, 2017

Last warning. This isn't the best book to read if you have histories of abuse or kidnapping. Please don't read if you still get jumpy from your experiences. This book could bring back memories and I love all my readers. I wouldn't want my reader to have to go through it like that again.

"Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again." -Unknown

The most painful part of a whip is it's tip. When it barely bites your skin, but it feels like a knife is being dragged down your back.

All you can do is scream. But after being its victim for 18 years, you find ways to control the scream and take away your attackers reward.

A whip is probably the worst of them all. It rips almost anything in its path till it reaches you and when it does, it doesn't think twice before it leaves you with a long gash.

A club mostly just creates bruises and so does a punch or kick. But a whip will almost always draw blood. It feasts on it and makes a loud sound in triumph when it does.

I have many scars from the whip. It's cruel tip has left many bite wounds in my back. Although it is an inanimate object, the person that uses it is the real devil. He is the one that makes it attack me and bite me.

Aside from the scars from the whip, I also have scars from knives, mended fractures from clubs, boots, fists, and other things they use. These men are truly mentally disturbed. It's obvious they don't have any sense of humanity in them.

Who in their right mind would hurt someone for absolutely no reason at all. For 18 years.

My name is Chloe. I don't know who I am, or who my family is. I just pray they find me before it's too late and there isn't anyone left to find.