Spiritual Gifts

Sometimes we think to ourselves "well I can't get in front of people and preach or sing, I can't even lead a Sunday school class! How am I suppose to spread the gospel when I can't do that?" As we read above as christians we are One Body working together to share Gods word, take someone like me for an example. I'm a teenager who is homeschooled, all my friends are from church and well I cannot talk to new people! What I'm I suppose to do? There seems to be no one I can share it too being that all my friends are christians, and who would take a teenager serious?  But I seem to be able to communicate good through social media such as Instagram or Facebook, and well if you have seen my Instagram account, you know the rest of the story. Lets take a look at peter, he was a fisherman, could you see someone who sits in the middle of a lake throwing nets in the water hoping to get a fish become an amazing preacher that saved thousands?  The amazing thing is, its true. (star wars pun not intended) jesus connected with peter as a fishermen and shared the gospel how he could understand it.
··················································
Then Jesus said to Simon, “Donʼt be afraid; from now on you will fish for people.”

Luke 5:10 NIV
··················································
Okay so we have a fisherman, what can he do? As a fisherman he can connect to other fisherman, he doesn't know what a teenager goes through everyday and how to post an edit on Instagram and text people, and I do not know how to connect to fisherman, I have absolutely no idea what fishermen goes through! A bad sunburn? Maybe falling off a boat? Or maybe its dropping you phone in the water! I'm an instagrammer not a fishermen but me being able to connect to teens and him being able to connect to fishermen just widens the gospel! So that brings me to this. Me, an instagrammer not being able to connect to fisherman, if it was only me no fishermen would be brought to christ, but with peter fishermen could be. So we all work together based on who we can connect too based on our talents and where we work. 

Thanks for reading! 💕