Teaser again

    "I don't like this." Kurama thought. He was waiting at a cafe around the morning. He stared warily at his full cup of tea.

"This is for (name). I promised that I at least try to work this out with Yomi." He thought.

"Kurama. I'm glad you've decided to accept my invitation." Yomi said coming in with a sharp black suit with his cane.

"You said this was about (Name)." Kurama said trying to be patient.

"Of course. Coffee please." he told the waitress. She nodded and left.

"Well?" Kurama said impatiently.

"I must admit that I was surprised when I met (Name). I never expect her to be genuinely in love with you. I was even more shocked to see you felt the same way."

The waitress gave Yomi his coffee.

"Your feelings for your son are genuine. Is mine so hard to understand?"

"Blood relation is one thing, but an attraction to a human is another." he chuckled.

"Yomi-"

"But I understand the attraction." he said taking a sip.

Kurama's eyes widen for a moment.

"Do you?"

"Indeed. Physically, of course, she's perfect for breeding and for.....other things." he smirked while Kurama was losing his cool again.
"How dare-"

"But What impressed me the most is her unwavering loyalty and love for you. I must admit I once again envy you for what you have. I wish I can experience your life from your eyes old friend."

"So what's the real reason you want us to meet here? Surely it wasn't to discuss my choice in women." Kurama said a little nervous.

"A truce."

"I'm sorry?"

"Surprise? Don't be. I've seen enough to get the picture. I saw what I came to see and it is your Birthday. I only wanted to say goodbye." he said holding his hand out to him.

"So that's it? You're leaving?" Kurama said suspicious of Yomi.

He nodded.

Kurama wasn't sure he was telling the truth.

"Do it for (Name)." he thought. he reached for Yomi and took his hand.

As they shook Kurama felt a small prick on his right ring finger.

"Ow!"

"Sorry. My ring got in the way." he said. He got up and left some money for the coffee.

"Have a happy birthday old friend." he said leaving the cafe.

"Something's....odd about Yomi. I don't remember him wearing a ring" he thought as he was leaving the cafe too.

As he continued to walk he started to notice that he was getting dizzy. His vision was getting fuzzy and was getting weaker.

"Damn you Yomi! What did you do to me?!" was the last thing he said then he collapsed on the ground and the world around him grew black.

"Ah! My head." He opened his eyes yet he saw nothing. His vision was gone. He was about to panic but he took a moment to calm down. He touched his eyes and felt that they were opened but he saw nothing but darkness. Despite the loss of his sight, his hearing was superb. He heard everything to birds, cars, and people outside to heartbeats inside the building. It was overwhelming to hear and feel soo much around him.

"What happened to me?" he said rubbing his head still dizzy.

"Oh good, you're ok." you said bringing a bowl of water with a small towel in it.

"(name)... " he said smiling. That voice he knew anywhere. He was grateful that you were there to help. He got up and followed the direction your voice was and gave you a hug almost falling. You were surprisingly stiff. You quickly broke his embrace.

"(Name)? What's wrong?"

"Easy big guy. I figured you learned your lesson the first time Yomi." you said backing away.

"Yomi? What are you-"

"Its alright (Name). He clearly still has some head trauma from the fall." a very familiar voice said from the kitchen.

"That voice! It sounded like mine but how?!" he thought.

"What....How.....This is...." He was completely dumbfounded.

His face went pale. His scent... his heartbeat but it wasn't him!!

"What in the world-"

He heard himself come towards you.

"Are you sure he'll be ok Kurama?" you asked.

"Kurama?" he thought. Who's impersonating me?"

"He'll be fine. With you helping I have no doubt he will recover." He said with a sly smile.

"You're soo sweet." you sound giving him a kiss.

He heard your heartbeat increase and felt your body temperature go up.

Kurama was torn.

"(Name) how could you..." He felt angry and betrayed that you weren't kissing him, but at the same time you were kissing him. He felt so conflicted.

"Wow. You never kiss like that before." you said blushing.

"I think you should get some rest old friend."

With no doubt in his mind he knew who did this to him.

Yomi.