The Fight

Once again feel free to listen. Alsofollow me on insta @comfy.chris for more of Chris if you want.Enjoy:)

Eva's POV:
I laid in my bed i guessed it was nearly 3:00 am I couldn't sleep and I knew I wouldn't. After I ran away from Chris in the courtyard I couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't really know why I was mad it's not like Chris had done this to me and for some reason I felt he had changed. I guess the only question that burned in my head was "Why?". "Why would you want to ruin a seemingly perfect relationship?" "Why the sudden change in you?" So many things swirled in my mind but all I wanted was to just lay on my bed and just relive my mind of any thought. I checked my phone.

Chris❤️: 10 Missed Calls

I wanted so badly to talk to him because I felt he deserved to be able to explain. But I couldn't bring myself to talk to him so I just laid there and eventually closed my eyes for about 2 hours.

Chris' POV:

I laid on my bed and thought of all the things I could say to Eva to make her understand. I grabbed my phone I had already called Eva 10 times and I almost called her again and then I realized that she just wasn't ready to talk and I needed to respect that. I closed my eyes and got about a total of 1 hour of sleep.

Narrator's POV:

Both Eva and Chris were exhausted but they were eager to see each other. Eva and Chris had both arrived at school and immediately went to the courtyard. After glancing around for a minute they both saw each other. Both of they're eyes lightened up and both of they're bodies relaxed. Chris started to think about what he was going to say however Eva knew exactly what she was going to say. As they finally reached each other Chris started," Eva, please trust me she means nothi......," she interrupted, "Shut up, I know," she let out a little laugh. She grabbed Chris' head and pulled it to hers and kissed her with all of the passion she could. And Chris kissed her back with even more love and the two stood there for about 3 minutes kissing with all of there ability without coming up for air. They finally stopped when they started to attract a crowd. "I don't want to fight Chris. I know I'm the one you want and I trust you." "Good" he smiled from ear to ear and couldn't stop. He wrapped his arm around Eva and they walked inside they both had classes coming up next. "I'll walk you to math." Chris said. "No it's fine I'm going to meet Noora on the way. I'll see you after class though." "Okay if you're sure" They each gave each other a quick peck and said goodbye. Then Eva turned around and got a devious look."Now where's Vera?"

Play this song for the next part.lol this chapter is kind of long oh well. Don't mind the beginning of the song btw.

Eva's POV:

I went out to the courtyard because I remember seeing Vera there earlier catching up with old friends. I headed out there and I instantly spotted her. Luckily she was alone and she was on her phone. My eyes glared at her I raised my head high and headed over in her direction with as much confidence as I could exude. When I finally stood right in front of her, she looked up from her phone and smirked, "Aren't you
Chris' new slu......" Eva cut her off. "Listen I don't know who the fuck you think you are waltzing into this school and kissing my boyfriend right in front of my face. But that was a bitchy move and I'm not someone you want to be a bitch to. So I suggest you take your desperate ass out of me and Chris' relationship. And if you so much as fucking look at Chris in a way I don't like. So help me god I don't fucking murder you. So go the fuck away and stay out of my goddamn life. How does that sound?" Vera's smirk had faded. "Ummmm.." "Good then were clear," as Eva started to walk away she turned around and said," and you really shouldn't call other girls sluts because 70% of the girls who say that to other girls get chlamydia." Eva turned around and walked to class she had to admit it felt good to call out a bitch.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry it's kinda late I've been kinda busy. Quick question do you guys want it to stay pg-13 or do you mind if it get kinda "dirty". Just let me know:)