The Benefactor

I woke up to see voices down stairs.
"I told my dad everything about what happened Scott" Stiles said. "You didn't tell him about Liam did you" Scott say looking worried. "You didn't tell me much about Liam" Stiles says questioning him.

"Let me show you where he is" I said stepping in as I lead him to the bathroom and pulled the curtain to reveal a Liam. I walk back downstairs to get wooden chairs as I tape him to them.

"So you bit him, kidnapped him and brought him here" Stiles questions both of us. "I woke up from unconscious only to see Liam's arm cover in blood by a bite, Scott kidnapped him I only enjoyed the show" I said. "This better not end with us burying pieces of his body in the desert" Stiles replies only to make Liam's cries get louder.

"Did you tell him yet" Stiles asks us. Scott and I shake our heads. "Liam were gonna take the tape off you better not scream" I say as I pull it off. "Liam, when I bit you your life changed, your gonna become something bigger I did it only to save you" Scott tells him slowly. "Unless it kills you" I add in. "Help me untie him" Scott says as we take the tape of. As soon as we take it off he runs out the door. We all run down the stairs only to fall. "I got his leg" Stiles screams as he holds up my leg. "Great Stiles you're face scared him off" I say looking out the door. "You're plans both sucked."

The next day we all tried to corner Liam, that didn't end to well and Scott ended up using a Hale line which was worse. Let me tell you the bite is not a gift. At class he switched seats with Mason and didn't even look in my direction.

The pack met up by a few buses to talk about what we would do with him. "What are we gonna do with him" I ask. "Not we, us" Scott says as he looks at me. "Come on Scott she's a freshman loosen up we're gonna need her help" Lydia says smiling at me. "We can use the lake house like we did with me and Malia" I say. "I'm not sharing my basement" Malia growls. "It's actually Lydia's basement and I will share the garage I need some help anyways to" I say. "How do we get him to come though" Kira asks. "Simple we tell him we're going to a party" I smirk.

I walked down the hallways with my skirt and crop top on. I wink in his direction as he stares at me. "So Princess I was going to this party at night, wondering if you can come" I whisper in his ear. All I hear is him gulping. "Pick you up at 9" I whisper in his ear as a kiss his cheek. "Oh and princess  close your mouth you'll catch flies" I wink and walk off as I high five Malia and Lydia. Scott comes up to me and makes me change. "You're never doing that ever again" Stiles says as he protectively puts his arm around me.

I get ready for our date as I go and pick Liam up. Stiles let me borrow his jeep as I pull up to the front. "You can drive" Liam looks at me. "Sure can princess" I say from the wheel. The whole car ride was silent. I could tell the side effects were getting to him. "Liam you okay" I ask as I put my hand on his hands. "Yeah I am now" he replies smiling at me as I hear his heartbeat slow.

"So who's gonna be at the party" Liam asks looking at me. "Everyone" I reply while shrugging my shoulders. We get there as I pull in beside Lydia's car. "How come there's no one here" he asks as I start to panic. "Were early that's all" I say as I grab his hand and pull him up through the door. He turns around to see a the pack standing there. "What the hell" he asks looking at all of us. "You need help Liam, think of this as an intervention" Stiles says. "And were the only ones that can help" Scott finishes.

Scott proceeds to tell Liam about the supernatural and everyone's abilities. "Werewolf" he says pointing at Scott. "Were coyote" he says looking at Malia. "Banshee" he says looking at Lydia. "Fox" he says looking at Kira. "Kitsune but fox works"Kira replies.

"And what about you" Liam says while looking at Stiles. "For a while I was possessed by an evil spirt" he says casually. "Very evil". "What are you now" Liam asks looking at Stiles. "Better" Stiles simply replied. He looked at me,"Human" I replied.

"Are those chains for me" he asks. "No those are for me" Malia replies revealing her icy blue eyes. "How'd you do that" Liam asks looking around. "You'll learn but first you need to get through your full moon" Scott says looking at him. "Are you starting to feel anything". "I'm starting to feel that I'm surrounded by a bunch of pscyopatic nut jobs" Liam yells at us.

"What is that" I said hearing noise from the outside. I look out to see a bunch of freshman outside. I open the door to see Mason and a bunch of other kids "Were here for the party" he says smiling at me. I look back to look at Lydia "who knows how to throw the best parties" I say shrugging my shoulders. "Fine" she replies as she takes the door.

I walk downstairs to Scott and Kira talking quietly. I walk quietly taking a nap on the floor falling asleep.

I walk up to loud bang to see Liam running of and Scott chasing him. I pulled my chains of as I hurry chasing after them.

I walk around hearing someone call my name "Annora". I turn around to see Argent. "Omg when did you get here" I said going and giving him a hug. "I got Scott's text" he replied looking around. "You got that right".

We heard growls nearby. Argent handed me a set of bow and arrows. "You remember right, Alison taught you" he said as my eyes started to water. "Yeah" I said in a strong voice. Alison taught me and I remembered everything she did. She was like another sister to me and I loved her. I shot an arrow above Liam's head as it hits the trees sending sparks everywhere. He runs in the opposite direction as Scott comes towards us. "How'd you know" he asks looking at Argent. "I got you're text, there's a clearing up north coral him up there" he said looking at both of us. "What are you gonna do with him" Scott questions Argent. "The question is what are you gonna do with him, he your beta" Argent says looking at Scott. "He won't listen to me" Scott says looking at him. "He will if you start using your voice" he says while putting his arm on his shoulder. "Go get him" he says while me and Scott run after him. I spot him as I run towards him. "What's happening to me" he screams. "The same thing that happened to us" Scott replied while crouching down with me. "My mom and my step dad, they can't see me like this" "they can't see me like a monster" he says scared. "You're not a monster, you're a werewolf" Scott says putting a hand on his shoulder.