Starring night

Stars. Stars that shine above. But it can't shine without darkness. Like people alone can't leave without someone that shine with them. Look up above, look how they shine for you. Do they shine the same way? Its just like us, we are different. We might feel the same way about ourselves but we cannot feel what exactly they are feeling about themselves. When you look up above, you first see stars that shine then in just a second you will realize that there are also stars next to it. Just like people, they will see someone better, but what they don't realize is that there is someone better than them. When you look up above, you wonder. Wondering why there is always hard decision to choose. Wondering why people is better than you. Wondering why we get hurt so much. It is fun to look at the stars but it hurts because of countless thoughts you desire in your mind. It hurts like a thousand needle that pierce your heart. It hurts. It really hurts. Stars. Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you. Don't choose what you only see. Choose someone that guides you through the darkness. Choose someone that will lighten up your way. Stars. Stars that shine above. It may be impossible to reach, but "Do you have to give up?" I asked. Do not lose hope until stars stop to shine. That is unless stars will stop to shine.