Chapter 1

It was the last day of class and then here comes the best thing - semestral break.

I quickly jumped from my seat, grabbed my backpack, and pushed past my way to the sea full of bitches and scumbags who belonged in my school and went straight home. This is one of the moments where you just feel like... the odds are in your favor. School was over. Hell week done. Only me at the house. Dinner with your boyfriend tonight. And that's it, simple life pleasures. Perfect!

I therefore conclude I am the happiest person alive in this world.

Okay, maybe one of those happiest. Don't exaggerate, self.

The biggest smile won't leave my face as I trudged inside my bedroom. What I really looking forward for this night was that finally I'll be seeing Jimin after two weeks. God knows how I missed my boyfriend so much. (He goes to other university and finals just came so we did not meet each other for awhile and omg I'm going to get to see him!)

My hands found their way to touch the fabric I saved for this night. Just the casual outfit I wear - white plain shirt, a bummer jacket, skinny ripped jeans, and red sneakers. Imagine how I looked good in front of Jimin's eyes and him looking hot as ever leaning against his sexy shiny black car waiting outside my door. I've never been this excited before.

A sudden beep right exactly in my pocket distracted me. I fished for it to see who texted.

ParkJimin💕:

I miss you baby...

Oh, just when you speak of the devil...

Giggling enough, I decided to drop on a play with him for a little.

BitchThisIsYourNumber:

I don't miss you Chim. 😋

Then I pressed 'send'. After a couple of second I received a reply.

ParkJimin💕:

aw c'm on, don't be so hard to daddy... it should be other matters gettin' hard ;)

I laughed. I typed a message.

BitchThisIsYourNumber:

seems like daddy needs attention, eh? hihihihi.

ParkJimin💕:

you'd better be ready your sorry ass later. i might bang damn ughhhh👌✊💦

BitchThisIsYourNumber:

sure, if that's daddy's want :')

ParkJimin💕:

c u later baby

BitchThisIsYourNumber:

c u... i love u!!

ParkJimin💕:

love you moreee sweetpie

I threw my phone somewhere and let my body bounce off the mattress, arms wide open. I close my eyes dreamily feeling like I'm in some sort of a paradise falls with birds chirping from branches of trees and watching the beautiful sun set while I lean my head on the shoulder of my boyfriend...

And yep, there's a loud banging at the front door and all of it was ruined.

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!"

Sighing, I dragged my lazy ass up outside and welcomed by an anxious Mr. Nam with his I've-done-a-very-bad-thing-and-I'm-screwed-but-I-wanted-to-share-it look.

Mr. Nam is my Dad's loyal pet, I mean, assistant in the office and most likely the hottest single man in his twenties. He is the person you wanted to show off to the public enough for people to think that congrats you made a right choice for once in your life marrying a smart professional guy with good looks in addition. If Jimin wasn't my boyfriend, I will surely dive straight into his pants. Just kidding!

I was about to offer him a tour inside our house but he cut me off.

"Listen," he started. "I have a very bad news."

"Very bad as in you discovered you're adapted? Or must've been that you're fired and need my help convincing Dad not to? Or you just realized... you're gay. Haha come on, it's not that bad I think." I hoped the last one was true... kidding again.

"This is not about me, it's about you!" He said with his familiar serious tone. Oops, wrong move.

He exhaled deep as the Pacific Ocean and focused his eyes on me, put his hands on my shoulder blades, and speak slowly like he's speaking to an old man with an IQ of 69. "You're parents are in jail."

Silence...

"W-What? Who's in jail?"

I blinked. I'm not particularly sure about my parents in jail. I must have misheard it by our apeshit-faced neighborhood that's in jail or the notorious teacher giving fail to most of her students that fails in teaching the other way around.

"You're. Parents. Are. In. Jail." He repeated. He just stared at me, waiting for me to digest everything. "They were accused of missing financial documents by the accounting department. But don't worry, they can be bail out. I find a lawyer that would handle their case to prove they were innocent."

My mouth got slacked. The idea that you're parents are in jail is like eating your pizza slice made of a butchered animal with its shits as toppings.

"B-But why didn't they call?" I protested.

"It's me whom they called. Your dad instructed me to inform you they were fine and were doing okay. Pack your things, we'll leave in just a few minutes." He made an entrance in our masion. I followed him with my forehead creasing.

"Pack? W-what? Where the hell are we going?"

"To Daegu. I'll be escorting you at the bus station."

"D-Daegu!?"

"You'll be staying there."

"What!?"

"Jungkook," Mr. Nam mumbled, washing his face with his hand irritably. I can sense that he's losing his patience because of me being stupid for not understanding the bits and pieces of situation in one gulp. "Your mom does not want you alone here for much longer. She wanted you to go with your nanny and stay at her hometown until they were out."

Wow such a sweet offering but... no.

"Not gonna happen!"

"Yes it is. Now pack your bags, be ready to leave because we don't have much time for dillydallying."

"No! Look, I can stay at Jimin's. He'll take good care of me! Besides, Mrs. Kim is not here. She already had her leave. And I don't want to stay th--"

"Gukkie, here are your things now hun. Its just your clothes and stuff. I already made it." Said Mrs. Kim who came out from her room. She smiled so wide but with traces of anxiousness same with Mr. Nam.

Right. Just when I knew I could get away from this.

"Wait, what about Jimin? What about vacation? I'm supposedly napping now for a supposedly date with my boyfriend later and would just supposedly be me and him during the break!" I say, nowhere else to find how to win this argument.

"You're still grounded, right? I know this is crazy and all sudden... but I'm sorry Kook. What your parents commanded is all arranged. You're going to Daegu and that's final." Mr. Nam convicted.

I turned away. I could see the outfit I saved attached onto the handle of my wardrobe from the open door of my bedroom. Worries running through my head and all I could think of was that...

What about...me?

- - -

Heyyy I'm back!

Do you like this comeback story? Tell me what's your reaction regarding about this hihihi.

Thank you and happy new year! ♥