one

Jack's POV
I walked around the shopping centre, trying to find Primark. I had never gone shopping for clothes in Brighton, so I had no idea where it was.
It wasn't too busy, but then again I had decided to come early for that exact reason.
I was shopping for a new outfit for when I go to see Felix tomorrow. I want to wear something he's never seen me in, something nice.
I finally find the Primark and make my way inside. It looked a lot different from the Ines in Ireland. In Ireland, Primark is called Penneys.
I begin to look around the shop, and came across a black hoodie with a green inside. The hood was green and so were the hood strings, the exact same shade as my hair.
I found a pair of black ripped jeans to go with it and a pair of Stan Smiths. I went up to the counter and paid for it.
I drove to Nando's to meet PJ and Emma. I walked inside and looked around for them. They were sitting in the back, Emma was laughing and PJ had his head in his hands.
"What's the craic, lads?" I asked sitting beside PJ.
"Ugh," is all Emma said.
"Nice hoodie." PJ smirked.
"Thanks, why are you smirking?" I asked him, defensively.
"Did you buy it for your date with Felix tomorrow?" He laughed, nudging me in the elbow.
"Shut up!" I laughed, playfully pushing him.
But the truth was, I did want it to be a date.
I did want to date him. I did want to be his.
But what if he didn't? What if this put a dent in our friendship?
"Jack, you okay?" Emma asked, concerned.
"What? Oh, yeah, I-I'm fine. Just a bit tired." I nervously laughed. Emma nodded, not really believing what I said but going along with it.
"Oh, look, foods here!" PJ said quickly, avoiding the awkward silence that was lurking upon us.
"My god, I am starving!" Emma laughed.
They set the food on the table, we all had grilled chicken and chips, nothing special.
"I'm gonna get a refill, anyone want anything?" PJ asked whilst standing up.
"I'll have a coke," Emma said, handing him her glass.
"Fanta," I said, handing him my glass.
"Lemon or orange?" He asked.
"Lemon." I replied.
Off he went to go refill the cups.
"So, how've you been recently?" Emma asked.
"Not too bad, yourself?" I replied.
"Good." Emma said.
I was friends with PJ and Emma, but I wasn't very close with them. Sure, we had the Revelmode Charity Stream, but we never really hung out that often. Revelmode was sort of divided in half, Felix, Mark and myself, and PJ and Emma, but we all liked eachother nonetheless.
PJ came over and sat the drinks down on the table.
"One coke, one Fanta Lemon and one Sprite." PJ laughed.
We talked for about an hour before we paid the bill and left. Emma went with PJ and I went back to the hotel I was staying in.
When I got to my room, I looked out the window over at Felix's apartment. I was so excited to spend the day with him tomorrow! I traced the apartment with my finger on the glass, and then went off to bed.