Got7-JB (JaeBum)

SO, SINCE TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY (and mine) WE ARE MAKING ONE FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH IT IS TRASH BUT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEBUM-AH!
////
You got ready to go over to the studio to see JB, your boyfriend, since he was practicing all week and hasn't got to see you. And really, you guys don't like to go out because your relationship is basically a secret. Well, it is a secret. The boys know that you like each other but don't know about you guys dating. Jaebum wanted to keep it one so the fans would not try to hurt you. It was harder than you thought. You couldn't be too close or people would be suspicious and say that you were possibly dating. Yes, everyone knew that you guys were best friends but you even got threats then and still do.

You arrived to the studio and saw the boys practicing for the concert tomorrow. After they were done finishing the dance to 'Hard Carry', you went in and clapped for the boys. "Wow guys! You're doing great really." They all ran to me except JB. The only thing he did was smile at you, taking in all your beauty even though you were just only dressed in comfy sweatpants and a white long sleeve shirt. You greeted all the boys as they talked about how happy they are for tomorrow. "Hey, we are going to go to the store for food.. do you want to come with us?" Jackson asked. "I'll stay with Jaebum oppa but, will you get me what I usually get." You asked and Jackson nodded. All the boys went out except JB. He came over to me after the boys officially left and wrapped his arms around me loosely as he took the chance to put his head in the crook of my neck. "Jagiya~" He sung into my ear, making me feel the vibration of his voice on my shoulder. "Yes Jaebum?" "I want you to come to the concert." JB said. You turned around, looking at him. "Jaebum-ah, I don't even have a ticket." You said, a little sadness in your voice. Of course you wanted to go. You always have supported the boys even before you actually met them and always will. And you did want to see your boyfriend on stage again. Jaebum reached in his pocket. He pulled out a slim piece of paper and gave it to me. "I got one for you." He smiled, our lips were about connect until we heard the boys laughter getting closer. "Of course" JB mumbled under his breath, with a little frustration in his voice.

::The Next Day::
You woke up and JB wasn't beside you. He stayed with you last night since none of the boys were home and he didn't want to stay there by himself so you invited him over. You went downstairs, thinking he would be down there and you were correct. You walked to the kitchen, where he was and started to hug him tightly from behind. "Finally, you're awake," JaeBum smiled, "I wanted to see you before I left to get ready for the concert." He turned around and kissed you lightly on the lips. "You want any coffee?" He asked and you nodded while going over to the counter and got on top of it while you watched Jaebum pour the coffee. "Here you go." He smiled coming over and handing you the blue colored mug. "When do you have to go get ready?" You said as took a sip of the drink and set it down beside you. Jaebum ignored you question and got between your legs and got closer to your face as you felt his breath hit your face. He leaned in and kissed your lips softly. Shortly, the kiss got more heated as seconds passed. He adjusted his hands onto your waist and pulled you closer. He bit your bottom lip making you moan and him taking the chance for his tongue to explore your mouth. You decided to break the kiss a little after making him whine. "Aish Y/N! I was having fun." Jaebum pouted as you giggled at him. "Well answer my question. When do you have to be there?" "1:30" You looked at your phone and widen your eyes, "You have 20 minutes to get ready Jagi!" He smiled and said, "I know." You rolled your eyes and pushed him away so you could get down. "Well you need to get ready! I'll drive you there. So go get a shower and Hurry!" You said as you were about to go upstairs but stopped as he held onto your wrist, pulling you back into his chest. "I wanna be with you though Jagiya." You looked at him and rolled your eyes and pushed him off. "Not going to work Jagi." You said as you walked away. "At least take a shower with me!" "Aniyo!" You said and instantly heard groaning from him as he stomped up the stairs.

::://:
You dropped him off at least 6 hours ago and started to get ready now since it started in an hour. You curled your hair and decided to wear your Got7 shirt since you were going to their concert. You got your phone and decided to text him.

To:Jaebumm👻🖤:Hey, I am about to leave the house to go to the concert! I'm excited to see you perform!

From:Jaebumm👻🖤:Can't wait to see you, just come to the security over by the entrance and tell them your name, they will lead you backstage and I will be there after the show.

:://::
After standing in the line for what felt like forever, you were able to go and tell security who you were and they you backstage and you watched them from there. They did amazing. After a while, the boys started to do games and mess around like they always do. "Well guys, we have a person that is very special to us here and we are glad they are here and that they came to watched us," Mark explained, "ESPECIALLY JAEBUM HYUNG." Jackson said. "Why don't we get them out?" JB came over to where you were backstage and grabbed your arm, dragging you with him. The crowd cheer loudly when they saw you, and did know who you were. "A lot know she is my best friend." Jaebum started, "But, she is also something me." With that, JB pulled you closer and kiss you on the lips I front of everyone. "I love you Y/N-ah" JB smiled. "I-I love you too." Everyone said 'awe' and clapped from the scene, making you blush and hide your face into the crook of his neck.

:://::
"I can't believe you did that on stage!" I said as the boys laughed. Jaebum came over to you wrapping his arm around your waist. "Well I wasn't surprised." Mark said as my eyes widened.. the boys knew? "Wait, How did you guys know-"
"You make it wayy obvious." Yugyeom rolled his eyes. "We aren't stupid!" Jackson said making me and Jaebum laugh.

//.
I'm sorry this was very bad

-Trashcan