Chapter 20 - Needing you here

Only about 1 or 2chapters left! :O

ENJOY!

********************************************

Beth's POV

''So everything is ready then'' asked Grace, she was so nervous.

''Yupp'' I said popping the P. I thought I would be more nervous with the getting married to a total whack job, but no, I’m well, and I’m chilled!

‘’right’’ she fidgeted with her fingers and we crouched down behind the plant, she nudged me when Daz walked passed us and into his room, shutting the door behind him.

‘’So he will deffinatley go to the toilet?’’ I asked starting to get a little nervous we would get caught.

‘’Aspolutley’’ she nodded in determination and we both made our way into his room, luckily the bathroom door just locked as we walked in.

‘’Got the tape?’’ she mouthed to me as we creapt to the bathroom door.

I pulled it out of the pocket, then slid it into the video player.

We raced under the bed grabbing the remote when we heard the bathroom door unlock. He steeped out and grabbed the T.V remote, as soon as he pressed the button, I pressed play on the video player.

He pulled out his lottery ticket as the numbers rolled out.

-9….4…..23…..1…..56 and the jackpot number…..74-

‘‘I’ve won’’ he whispered to himself. Checking the numbers on the screen, ‘’I’ve won 62 million’’ he yelled at the top of his voice, he started dancing round in circles.

He ran out the door, I pressed eject as we crawled out from under the bed.

I felt Grace hug me, I returned the hug and we headed out the door to see if the plan ends up falling in place.

Peering down the stairs, Daz ran into the kitchen screaming the same thing.

‘’I’ve just won 62 million loser’s’’ over and over again, running through out the house.

I heard Aaron’s office door slam and come out looking unhappy, he made his way to the crowd of people starting to gather around Daz.

‘’What the hell is going on hear’’ his voice boomed through out the house.

‘’I’ve just won 62 freaking million, so get his Alpha. Stuff. You’’ he shouted, opened the door and ran out. Well, that went well.

I heard Aaron snarl at Daz’s outburst. ‘’Kill him’’ Aaron said simply and three men phased and sprinted out the door.

‘’Well that went well’’ Grace laughed next to me.

‘’Beth. My office now’’ My heart dropped, holy shit, now what.

I slowly made my way down stairs as the crowd faded away, I set of in the direction of his offe, knocking on the door when I arrived.

‘’Enter’’

I slowly pushed the door open to see Aaron sat at his desk on the laptop.

His eyes met mine, I swolled the lump in my throat, I was only wearing a pain of ini short and a vest top that Grace had lent me. Seconds later, I was crushed against the closed door, Aaron’s body pressed against mine, his hot breath blew down my neck, I felt his tongue gently lick from my shoulder to my jaw, he started leaving butterfly kisses along my jaw line up to my lips, then his lips crashed into mine, he forced his tongue in my mouth and searched my mouth, his hands rubbing up and down my waist up to my bra.