Chapter 8: I can't 😢

Jacob pov

I woke up with. a bad feeling mark was up on his phone but not ali i moved her hair from her face a tip toed to mark.Boo !! I said watching him jump up HAHAHA MARK A BABY then he took it out on joey (if you don't rember thats his ding-a-ling) i fell to the floor in pain.Girl never understood the pain that it come with being a guy and this was one of it OMG i yelled after noticeing that mark dog piled on me and so did ali I wanted to talk to her..No not to ask her out but to talk about last night i shouldn't not done that If you didnt know i'm Christian and I don't want it to happen again and go further I belive in sex after marriage and what happen last next was a little to close to that at least for my age...But I'm gonna talk to her when Mark not here  I want to embarass her I do like her but i don't want to use her in that way...

Alianna pov

So last night was great Jacobs a really good kisser. Like to good I want to tell mark to gross him out at least not before breakfast Hey mark i say messing up his hair Hi he say looking up at me crossed eyed Do you guy wanna brush you teeth or take a shower Yeah they both say they follow me and i bring them to blmy brothers room i give mark some blue jogger and a white muscle tank and jacob some black jogger and a pink Tee that say " really men wear black"  then i go in the. Bathroom supply closet and give them both 3 towels Why so much Mark say one four brush your teeth the smallest one 1 for your hair and one for her body Duh i say hitting the side of his head playfully. Okay i brought Mark to the fanciest bathroom. And turn the water on and locked the door

Jacob pov

Theese is a good time to say it there know one around i grab her had pulled her in her room we fell on the couch and we laugh What was that for she said i wanted to talk to you i said with her laying on my chest she put her head down and laid there i put my arm around her and said about last night...she looked up and blush it was cute to cute to say it dam it i say in my head What about it she said. Looking at me rasing one eyebrows I just wanted to say that I'm Christian and i think i went alittle to far last night she looked at me with disappointment but i really enjoy it like alot i say lefting her chin up she smiled witch made me blush she kissed my cheek then got up i pulled her back down and kissed her as. Hard as i could it didn't take long for her to eye back. I pulled away and smiled okay now we can go she pulled me up and held my hand after a minute or two of walking we got to the bathroom she kissed my cheek and pushed me alittle telling me to go i turned around and she smack my butt i started laughing and go to take a shower .... 

Alianna pov

After i went in the shower i quickly washed my hair and shaved after I got out i threw my hair up in a messy bun threw on my black and white Adidas shorts and my Adidas crop top then i but on some bright pink sock from PINK. I went in my room and Mark or Jacob werent done yet so i went to my moms office and connected my phone to her printer i change the paper so it would come out as a photo and put the one of me and jacob to run after 2 minutes it was done i took my old frame with my ex boyfriend and me out and riped it in the paper sheader i place me and jacobs and put it on my night stand then I ate a jollyrancher i had there and went to the kitchen grab an apple and ate it waiting for one too come out finally i heard a door close it was mark psh i made to mark going up stair and told him to come here what up i need to tell you something.okay imadeoutwithjacobthehesaidhewaschirstanandkissmeagain there WHAT yelled say it alittle slower i made out with jacob then he said he was chirstan and then kissed me again Wtf were was I he said sleeping well are you guys a thing No i said Are you sure he said Yuppp i said with emphasis on the P well do you want to I don't know i kinda wanna see how he is for aliitle longer i said Oh well i'm hungry mark said what do you want i said Umm....well..no..wait..no..well maybe.. I don't know well i dont have that i have food i said sassy what about OH I KNOW he said jumping up and down what PIZZA ROOLLLL!!! for breakfast yea why not it like 1 ok i take them out and throw it at him OW he say chasing me around the kitchen. He finally caught me and tackel me i start laughing and said i hate you he kiss my cheek then licked it you love me. He say helping me up ughh sadly i know pushing him i put them to make then jacob comes out are you guy okay he says. Playing with his wet hair he looked so hot HELLO he yells i snapout of my thoughts ah Yea . you hungry kinda he said what you.Do you have....Hot pocket yea what kind i say broccoli and cheese yea i pull out 2 for him then i get my Domino's salad out and some french dressing white girl i here. Mark say walking by me i know i say flicking a ovlie at him.After we all ate I had Hawaiian Punch Jacob Coke and Mark had Ginger ale we all ate stealing eachother food and playing around after 2 or 3 hour Mark went home jacob left an hour later he just watch tv.  And cuddle alittle but that was it i walked jacob out and kissed his cheek and handed him a box saying open it when u get home.

Okay?? He said i looked though the peep whole and saw him trying to open it I open the door and say get home and closed it heard him okay and left

Jacob pov

I go home whitch is not far. I say hi to my mom and go to my room i open it and there was stuff inside there was this rectangle shape object coverd in newspaper i rip it off and it was the picture from yesterday of her kissing my cheek.  And my giving her a piggy back ride. Then there was a bff chain and candy lastly there was a letter it read

Dear Jacob,Jakie,
Best Friend,

There so much i call you. Good and BAD (i'm joking maybe )
But i know what i can call you My Best friend. Coming to Virginia you were my friend friend and headache hitting me with that ball was the best thing that happened to me lol thank you for being there for me...

Love alianna

Then at the bottom was a kiss mark a place it in a frame then laid down and went on socail media for the time being