Prove you're the best

The Quing sat on a mock gold throne, placing his mask and shirt back over his face as Blade Eyes walked in, his eyes sending a shock through the Quing's system. They were doe like with a gleam of beautiful insanity. Yet take away the insanity and there was a perfect innocence. so much like...

"Well? you wanted me to prove i'm the best." He challenged him with a smile "Watch me" The Quing gave the order for all six men to attack, then sat back to watch. Blade eyes dropped low, sliding to the other side of them and lunging his sword through two, blocking the punch he spun a kick that crashed their ankles before kicking off of the ground over their heads, both feet catching their jaws so two more men staggered, the throwing stars lodging in their brains before they could make another move. two left. The Quing watched as the skilled vigilante/villain dropped beneath the punch, springing back up with his own hitting their jaw, dropping to the ground he swept his leg around in a kick before taking advantage of their positions and kneeing them, hurling the blade before kicking them into its path. one left. Sliding to their other side he punched them, sending several more hits when the pain made them turn their face. while they were vulnerable he grabbed their collar, pulling their head onto  his waiting knee before his kick slammed their ankle to drive them back so his aim wasn't ruined. the throwing star landed perfectly in their stomach so they reeled, the final kick sending them backwards into the wall where an earlier blade was lodged. The Quing got up.

"Well this'll need a clean up" Blade Eyes turned to face him with a slight smirk

"See? Shizmajesty needs a bodyguard" The Quing tilted his head

"I'll admit i need y'all." Blade Eyes seemed to remember something as his eyes widened and a whisper escaped him that almost sounded like

"Toddy?" He snapped out of it with a smirk. "I knew you needed me. knew it"