Accident.

There was this girl named Anai Dorlean. her mother, Jasmine Dorlean, is a traveling musician who was romantically involved with her manager, Daniel. They had two children, Damien & Anai. Anai came in after Jasmine & Daniel broke up but still lived together. After Daniel moved out, Jasmine started a relationship with a man named Jordan Santos who constantly flirts with Anai while Jasmine goes off to work. Anai met her lover, Kellie Arias when they were both seventeen. They were wed when they both turned twenty-one.  Anai wanted to have a baby but it caused her to argue constantly with her wife who was against adoption. Anai had an affair with her male co-workers and got pregnant. Kellie was upset about Anai's infidelity but forgave her anyway. Nine months later, Anai gave birth to a girl named Adelaide. Anai, Jasmine & Kellie decide to take a trip to the city pool as a girl's day out. When they arrived, Anai saw the man she slept with to make her daughter. Anai gets in the car and rushes home. Jasmine & Kellie played in the water, unaware by some unfortunate circumstance that the ladder had disappeared. As a result, Kellie & Jasmine drowned. Anai Arias is now left alone to raise her daughter & deal with a Flirtatious Jordan.

A/N: Like this story? I might make it longer. Thanks for reading!!