Chapter 4- Just Friends?

One week later
All the furniture was in the house and they were all finally settled in. The best thing about the house was there was 7 bedrooms, one for each of them. It somehow turned out that Denis's room was right next to Sam's room. Denis loved the fact that he was right next to Sam's room. Sam also loved that as she loved Denis just as much as Denis loved Sam.
Alex's POV- I'm gonna start doing povs now that they are all moved in
That morning, I threw a pack of frozen breakfast sandwiches into the microwave. I didn't have anything better to make for breakfast. Everyone came down to the smell of breakfast sandwiches. We all poured a glass of milk or juice for ourselves and ate our breakfast. After that I went to my room to record. I recorded for 2 hours and then I decided to go downstairs to watch Netflix. The new house had a big TV. I watched a romance movie cause why not. In the middle of the movie I hear a chuckle come from behind me. I looked back and Denis was there watching the movie and blushing obviously thinking about someone. "Whoo u thinking about" I say to Denis. Denis replies, "No one" I wonder who it really is, Denis is definitely trying to hide it. Right then Sam walks in the room. "Hi" Denis says blushing. "Hi Denis" Sam also blushes. I knew right then Denis was thinking about Sam. "U guys like each other?" I ask them. "Ooooh, no, just friends" they smile. Denis and Sam looked like the perfect couple at that moment. "Are you sure?" "Yeeeessss" Denis said. "Ooooook" I looked back at the tv in confusion.