Tomoe's Drunk!!(COLLAB!! With Gabyisthename12)

~~You and Tomoe are dating in this story~~

You come home to the shrine from hanging out with your friends. Tried, you kick your shoes off and slam the sliding front door shut.

"Tomoe! I'm home!" You yawn.

No response. You into the kitchen to see he's not there. Next his bed room and then outside, Tomoe not in sight. Deciding it wasn't really a big deal since he might be out drinking with friends.

Since Mizuki wasn't home either you unbutton your shirt a little because of how hot it is. Sliding off your skirt to put on shorty shorts.

"I guess if he's not home I can do as I please." You smile to yourself.

You tie your hair up and start to re heat a bunch of fatty microwaveable boxed dinners. You take it to your room and start to eat some of it. Being stuffed you lay down on your bed to rest.

A few seconds later you hear the shrine door open then close. You ignore it and try to sleep but loud crashing noises are made from the kitchen.

"#####...? A-re... you here??" Tomoe calls out your name then hiccups.

"Yup he's drunk." You giggle to yourself.

"#-#####...?" He hiccups "Are you in... your room...?"

Without saying another word your room door slides open, a really drunk Tomoe standing there. His kimono slipping down his shoulders a little, dark blush across his face, his hair all messy, his beautiful eyes dazed, and the strong smell of sake.

"Your drunk silly." You sit up on your bed and look over at him.

"Yeah..." he hiccups again.

"Awe!" You blush at how cute he is "Come over here!!" You spread your arms out to hug him.

He takes the offer and gets on the edge of the bed to hug you. You pet his head lightly as he rants on and on about being kicked out of the bar. You tickle the back of his ears, wagging his tail he lets out a low sexual growl.

"But really... you shouldn't... let me on the bed... with you..." he pulls away to look at you "like that..."

You look down to realize your shirt was half way button down, your boob line showing and shorty shorts pushed way more up to outline your womenhood.

"O-oh..!" You blush madly, frozen in place.

"But it's nice..." He starts unbuttoning the rest of your shirt "you... look nice being sexy... like this..."

"T-Tomoe!!" You get embarrassed as he removes your shirt and stare at your bra that's in his way.

You close your eyes and let him do as he pleases as he reaches behind you. He clips off your bra and it falls out of his way. You open your eyes again, your face all red from blush, to see him staring at your exposed boobs.

"Oh #####...~!" He says your name seductively and pushes you down on the bed.

He gropes one boob and sucks on the other, biting down lightly on your nipple. You moan out lightly as he does so.

"Tomoe... oh...!" You moan out in whispers as he sucks on your nipple harder and harder.

He pulls away and starts sucking on the other one. You gasp out as he goes from one to the other quickly this time, rubbing your womenhood through your pants.

"Do... you want to have sex right now..?" He looks up at you and leans in for a kiss on the lips.

"Y-yeah...!" You moan out as he sticks his tongue into your mouth.

As you two French kiss like crazy he slides off his kimono leaving him in his underwear. He slides off your shorty shorts and throws them away impatiently.

"F-fuck..." he groans and shoves his tongue down in your mouth.

You feel him erect against your thigh so you rub him lightly. He chokes you with his tongue then pulls away for breath, a thick trail of saliva going from your tongue to his. Both of you panting like crazy from that long kiss you've had shared. He looks down to your rubbing his erected cock and grunts in pleasure.

"I-I need to... put it in you now... I want to feel you around me... I need to hear you scream out my name...!" He pre cums all over your fingers from you rubbing it.

You remove your panties and spread your legs out wide for him to look in between. You rub his pre cum outside your cunt and stick it in with one finger.

"Shove it in..." you plead.

He chuckles then shoves your legs even farther "I'm going to fuck you so damn hard!" He takes off his underwear and shoves himself into you "I'll make sure you won't walk until next week..!"

"TOMOE!!" You scream in pain.

He stops for a moment to let you adjust. After a while he goes all the way out and slams back into you slowly. A loud smacking noise appears as he goes faster a faster. You moan out loudly, arching your back and grasping your nails into his back.

He bends over and you wrap for legs around him, swinging your hips into motion with his. You moan out for him to go faster and harder and he does as you say.

"O-oh... f-fuck...!" You moan out softly "i-its so big... T-Tomoe..!" You choke, saliva trailing down your mouth "I'm going... I'm going to c-cum...!!"

He moves you to your side and lifts up one of your feet, slamming into you still. You bite down on your lip as you feel his huge member twitching inside of you. You start feeling more pre cum, the smacking noise gets louder and louder by the minute.

"S-shit... me too..." He grunts and flips you over once more this time in doggy position.

Not another thrust and he unloads himself into you and you cum as well. As he fills you up you both start panting in pleasure. The room filled of sweat, panting, and sex smells.

He pulls out of you and you look back at him to see his huge, probably more than 12 inch dick. You sit down on the bed and try catching your breath when it erects again.

"You... got me excited for more..." Tomoe groans and looks up at you "Let's fuck again babe."

~~
COLLAB WITH Gabyisthename12
Can you tell because this is more her style of writing... I can't write this good! I write like crap!! But anyways she's a good friend of mine so go check her out.