Solstice: First Contact

As I awake in the broken down ship, I feel a throbbing pain in my head and right leg. I put my hand up to my head, glad the helmet was still on. I grunt, opening my eyes. The dropship is ripped in half from the crash, and there seems to be no way to repair it. I look down at my legs, and they seem to be fine. Besides the right one which is bleeding badly. I yell in pain as I unbuckle the belt, only to realize I was upside down. I hit the Moon's surface helmet first, and my helmet somehow did not break. I stand up, and my right leg makes a popping sound. I clench my teeth in massive pain, as my leg goes numb. I glance around, standing up. "Command... My pod crashed into the side of the Moon. Luckily, it is not the dark side... Yet. Can you please tell me when evac will come, and where I can find the base?" I wait, and wait, and there was no response. Either they are ignoring me, or they cannot reach me this far. I look up at my UI, stand for, "User Interface." And make sure my boots have gravity pull online. It says green, so I take a step forward, and to my success, it works. I start to hike on the Moon, my oxygen levels slowly decreasing. As I reach a hill, I look down. And there, in the center of a giant crater, is the Moon Base 1. I sigh in relief, and glance to my right. I see a distant airlock, and walk over to it. As I reach it, I put my hand on the finger scanner. It goes green, and the door slides open. One problem, however, was the door opened only halfway, almost like it was forced at one point. I narrow my eyes, and squeeze through the door, which closes behind me. It is pitch black, but I do remember there is a airlock infront of me. And I can see the red hand symbol on the wall. I put my hand on it, and it goes green. Same thing, the door opens halfway. But this one has what seems to be claw marks spreading it apart. I tilt my head, crouching down examining the claw marks. After awhile, I walk into the lobby. I turn on my UI flashlight headgear, and something knocks over a table running off. I gasp, as the table fell over, a skeleton with a crew member's jumpsuit was wearing it, and I back away. Whatever that thing was, I am not alone anymore.