Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

Aghhh I'm getting Nervous , I don't know Why? Nervous and Excited at the same time.

And actually I'm just Walking Back and Forth facing the Door .

"Oh look! Jungkook is Nervous!"  J-Hope Hyung said And Again they all Tease me . Aghh .

Minutes later  , The Girls Has Just arrive . Well Rosé is the First One who came in With a White Jaw-dropping Off shoulder dress , and its Flowy from The Hips Before the knees and It has Some Cute Little Pink rose , yeah when I say Little it's Little ;) and she match her dress with a White Valentino Heels and a Rose Necklace . WOW! She is Just so Simple I can't imagine this girl standing Infront of us , Wait. What? Standing Infro- Oh I hope she did not notice what Am I doing.

"Done Checking Her Out?" Jin Hyung Ask or should I say Tease me . I just shrug that off .

I did'nt Notice that The 4 of them is here.

They are all busy entertaining to each other but I went to Rosé and Have a Chit-Chat with her.

"Oh! Rosé-ssi Glad you Came." I smiled at her

"Why Would we neglect A Invitation from the One of The Popular Boy group Here in Seoul ." She said then I chuckled , I noticed what she is holding on the other Hand and Place it on the table because right Now we're sitting Well Not all of us We're sitting Because some has A great Time talking to each other .
What's with the CamRecorder?

"Hmm Rosé-ssi What's With the CamRecorder?"

"Uhm These well we're going to Film what is Going On Here for our Reality show :)" she said and as I look around I saw a Cameraman Focusing everyone.

"Sooo Uhmmm I heard Your the Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer Of Your Group." I said and look at Her eyes but she seem so Shy

"uhm Yes I am , And I super duper know that You are The Main Vocalist and lead Dancer also of Your Group!" And she Squealed

"Oh I see , I have a Ultimate Fan Here *laughs" and she hit me not strong Okay Not strong just Lightly :)

"Oh you Ambitious man!" And she Laugh along with me

"Well I'm going to Tell you a Secret and Please Don't tell these to Anyone." She said and I Nod In Agreement and Smile.

"Well You know that Ahmm Aghh How can I say This." She is so cute "Ahmmm That I'am a Super duper Fan of Yours , I mean Yours and The Other." She Turns Red and Me too and We look at each other and Laugh.

We Talk for long . Well she is a Cheerleader back then in Australia , She has a Older sister Alice Park and a older brother but she won't Mention his Name . I told her My Biggest Secret :) that I have a Younger Sister :) Jeon Somi :)  and then She said that his Older Brother is Exo's Park Chanyeol :) We Exchange Numbers and She calls Me Kookie and I call Her Chaeyoungie~

"Ok the Dinner is Now Serve "  Jin Hyung said We ate Then after it We Had Some Games Spin The Bottle .

Suga Hyung spin It and It points to J-Hope Hyung
"Dance Blackpink's Boombayah the One That Rosé was on the Floor you should Copy here and sing." We were all laughing so Hard Even Rosé Because of whag J-hope hyung did .

Hyung spin the bottle and it goes on and on until it's Jennie's turn to spin and It points me . Uh-Oh

"Uhmm Jungkook-ah hmmm please Hug the Person right Next to You . at Your left  Ok? "

Our sitting arrangement is

   Jhope |Jin|Jisoo|Rapmon|Suga

V|    Table Table   table        |Jenni