Chapter two

Niall will also be feminine and wear girl clothes along with harry, also harry is 5'0 and Niall is 5'1. also Louis is 5'7, so yes harry will be shorter than Louis in this story. thank you. read on
                      -yesenia:)♡

harrys pov

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I groan and try to shut it off by reaching toward it, then realizing it's on my desk... across my room. I groan, annoyed.

I get up, shut it off and head towards my bathroom. I do my business, wash my hands and face, I brush my teeth and head back to my room.

I get dressed into a pink tank top with a ruffly skirt with flowers plastered everywhere and put on a pair of pink sandals. For jewelry, I go for pink flower earings, a gold bracelet, and an owl necklace. (A/N ; outfit in the media, also pretend the purse is a backpack) I grab my pastel pink backpack and head downstairs.

Im not usually hungry in the morning, so I grab a banana and head to school. As I'm walking  I hear a honk next to me, I turn and see Niall rolling his window down.

"Get in loser" He yells.

I chuckle and climb in the back seat.

"oooooooo! harry! your outfit is so cute!" Liam says. Most people believe that Liam has a crush on me, but he just likes to compliment me to raise my self esteem, since I'm not the most confident person. And he's straight.

"Thank you" I respond with a smile.

We get to the parking lot of the school, and I see Louis and Zayn smoking.

"Oh my god! Zayn's here!" Niall says panicking. "How do I look!?"

I look over his outfit and notice he's wearing some wripped boyfriend jeans, a white crop top, and black beanie, as well as pair of black and white vans.

"You look great, like always" I respond.

We head out of the car and hear two wolf whistle. Niall and I turn around and see Zayn and Louis staring at us. Niall waves while I just stand there blushing. We head inside and start squealing and jumping in excitement, of course looking like idiot, but we don't care!

"Oh my god! Zayn was totally checking you out!" I said to Niall in excitement.

"I know!" Niall responded with a grin. "Did you see the way Louis was looking at you?!" He says excited.

"No" I respond confused

"He looked breathless! and I could see fond in his eyes!" He says with a smirk.

"Really?" I say blushing. "But he's straight. why would he he look at me like that?" I say frowning

" I sure as hell know he isn't straight" He says while walking away.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I yell to him, but he just ignores me and keeps walking, leaving me confused.

So what do you think? I have a lot of ideas I want to write but I don't know own if I should keep updating other not so let me know :) also I wanted to put Niall's outfits in the media along with harry's but i don't know how to put two photos in the media, so if you do know, I would appreciate it if you can tell me. last thing. vote and comment to let me know if i should update :)
                          - yesenia :)♡