The Bet

btw this chapter is dedicated to @nialler13160 bc its her birthday so yeah..

~NiallsPov~

So we're basically getting ready for the M&G's, we can hear our fans  screaming outside.

I have this weird feeling since morning, I dont really know what it is but I hope something good happens.

~°~°~°~

So time passed, taking pictures and meeting fans same thing everyday, it's not like if I dont like it but its just..usual. I want something out of line to happen.

"LETS PLAY THIS, WHOEVER GETS. ONE OF THE NEXT TWO FANS WIN €1000"  Harry screamed excited.

"Fine" Louis and Zayn said.

I was still thoughtful, "I dont like playing around with girl's heart" I said.

"Same, I dont like seeing them hurt" Liam said.

Harry came and said, " Comeee onn boyss! Its just a game, they wont get to know, it will be between us.. "

I glanced at Harry "Fine" I said at last.

"Ugh, I still dont like this but fine" Liam stabled.

Maybe it wouldnt be that bad, maybe I might just need to relax.

My thoughts were taken away when the security guard came in with some fans.

A brown curly haired girl came running into Liam's arms, Liam catched her with both of his arms. The girl started crying while telling him how much she loved him. Liam just smiled at her and hugged her.

Louis and I just waited by Liam's side laughing and talking about everything when I saw her...

She had long straight dark brown hair, her eyes were a light brown, she was a little short for me but she was perfect. I stared into every single detail of her beauty.

While I starred at her she saw me and blushed.

"Man, she's so damn hot" Zayn whispered.

I glared at him like saying "She's mine back off"

Zayn smirked and said "Im so getting her"

I was about to say something when I felt someone hugging me.

I looked down and smiled in victory looking at Zayn, yes it was the beautiful girl Zayn and I was fighting for.

"Hi Love, whats your name?" I asked while smiling at her.

"Dayana, im so glad to meet you guys! I love y'all so much! It was my dream to meet you guys, now Look at me! Im here, HUGGING YOU GUYS!" she said while hugging me but she let go and hugged Zayn.

I actually felt jealous because of her hugging him, I wanted her to be mine and mine only, I wanted to win this bet.

I kept glaring at Zayn during the photoshoots when Harry came closer and said "You deffinitly have it hard bro, Zayn wants her and you know him very well, he gets whatever he wants Niall.."

"I know, but I want to win this bet so im doing whatever to get her." I declared.

Harry glanced at me making me ask myself if I should do it...

Yes

I was getting her no matter what

WHAT WILL HAPPEN LATER EH?

OK SO FIRST CHAPTER IS UP, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ! ALSO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

..