Chapter 4

*next morning*

A sudden knock at the door at 8:30 woke me up

"It's Caden get in work out clothes it's time we start training!"

"Mmpphh" i muffled

"Don't make me wake you up!" He warned

Fact: I'm cranky when I wake up...

"Mmmmmmmphh"

With that he hopped on the bed and shoved me on the floor "alpha says if you want to join the pack you must train hard and in about.."

He checked mind link again and finished his sentence,"in 40 minuets and in this pack you can't be late or there's consequences!"

Usually I wouldn't wake up, so I didn't until 10 minuets before we started and I had yet to still shower and get some good clothes on.

At training

"You are 20 minuets late and you think I was kidding around about consequences well I wasn't! you will now do 20 more of everything we do!"

My smile faded "on my first day?!"

"You bet on your first day get your lazy butt out there!"

Usually I lose like 20 pounds every time I worked out with my pack but this one I lost 70 pounds believe it or not and I'm as fit as hell! probably cause I puked up most of it after the warm up oops! 115 pounds perfect curves and wow if I do say so myself I'm surprised!!

BACK AT THE PACK HOUSE...

"Hi there I'm Caden's mate Emma who are you?" She asked excitedly.

"Im grace spiker nice to meet you!" I said warmly with a bright smile.

"Ok well are you ready to go shopping? She asked again really excited with those gold eyes. she had gorgeous ombré hair!

"Shopping?" I asked flatly,

"It will be fun lets go!"