Chapter 3- The Enemy

A/N: Last Chapter: KK, Leaf, May, Misty, Dawn, Ash, Gary, Tony, Paul and Drew went to their first class of the day. KK, May, Tony and Drew in Cooking Class. Misty, Leaf, Ash and Gary in Swimming Class. Dawn and Paul in Fashion Class.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I'm Skipping to Snack Time

Third POV
It was snack time and the girls went outside and sat under a tree. "How was your first class everyone?" KK asked her sisters. 

"Me and Leaf had a blast in swimming class," Misty said. 

"Yeah. Me, Misty, Ash and Gary had a race with Marlon the swimming teacher." Leaf added. 

"Well, I enjoy fashion class. I made a dress for homecoming dance." Dawn said telling the sisters about her day. 

"What about you two, May KK?" Misty asked. 

"Well. May and I had cooking class and we had a competition cause we were new." May replied. 

"Also we win the competition," KK added.

"Well, Well, Well. It's the Maple Babies." Said a voice behind them. The Maple Sisters  turn around and saw five girls. 

"Who are you?" KK snapped.

 "We are the most popular girls in school and those boys your sitting next to is our boyfriends. And My name is Ursula." Said Ursula who had pink drill like hair.

"Ladies." Said a voice behind Ursula's group. The girls behind them and saw Gary and the boys. 

"Gar-Bear" said a girl who had reddish hair name Katty. 

"Drewy" said a brunette girl name Brianna. 

"Ashy" said another brunette girl named Dea. 

"TT" Said a blonde girl named Mina. 

"Paulie" Said Ursula.

"Paulie? If you asked me that nickname is pathetic." Dawn commented. 

"You know Troublesome, I have to agree," Paul said has he push Ursula out of his gasped and walked to Dawn hugging her. 

"Katty, if you haven't notice um... his mine," Leaf said as she said that Gary pushed Katty out of his reach and lied on Leaf's lap while she played his hair.

"No one call Drew, Drewy. That's sound so wrong! UGH!" May complain. "Drew sounds better by itself," May added. Drew shoves Brianna away from him and walks towards May while holding a rose. 

"I'm ready to mallet and slice someone if someone calls Ash 'Ashy'," Misty Said as she was holding a mallet and her sword. Ash thrush Dea away so he can lower Misty's hands with the weapons in her hands.

"What kind of nickname of TT. I mean I get it cause my name is KK but it doesn't someone else have to copy my nickname!" KK said. "Besides TT? I like TC better." KK added Tony pushed Mina away and walked towards KK with two choc chip cookies. "Here you go," Tony said as he was handing KK a cookie.

"WHAT!?" Ursula's group shouted. 

"Those boys are ours!" Mina said. 

"Yeah, they chose us before you." Brianna. 

"They chose to be your boyfriends or did you chose for them?" KK asked which caught them off guard. KK brought her fan out and swing her fan to push Ursula's group away. 

"That was easy." KK said putting her fan away. 

"Well thank - you girls  for your help." Tony said.