Make a wish

Hi my name is Carly and ever since I was younger I discovered a power within me. Yes I know this May sound cheesey but everything I wish for comes true and by wish I don't mean I wish for a pony I mean death...

It all started when I was 5 my father left my mother, my older brother and I by ourselves. I heard mum scream I wish you die when you try and leave then you'll know you made a mistake! Nash my older brother was 13 at the time and he was trying to cover my ears and drag me to my room but I fought against him screaming the same words as mum as Nash picked me up to his room. The next day we got the paper delivered and I woke up to mum scream and ball her eyes out. I heard Nash running down to mum he also started to cry. I couldn't read then, but I saw a photo of dad's car all smashed up and I knew that he crashed. That was the first time but the amounts of deaths I've caused since then I feel like a serial killer.

I don't always wish for death I've acctually wished for a lot of other things like in year eight. Bradley was the hottest boy and i wanted him. I wished once and 10 minutes later the phone rang and guess who it was. Bradley and he asked to go out with me. I said yes obviously but it just didn't seem right the love felt forced so I wished for him to breakup with me and he did.

And year nine I had this pen pal in Germany and they were going through tough times her younger brother died at age eight from a birth defect in the lung. His death was pulling the family away from each other it was breaking them up. so I wished for her to have a happy family that prayed for the young boy before every meal.

Now in year 11 I have done some really bad things, I've wished for deaths of some teachers and students, I've wished to be aloud to throw parties whenever I feel like it. but now it's almost the end of the year and I want to fix it. I've started by swearing to make minimal wishes as possible.

I guess I should describe myself now. I'm short and i have dyed my hair a purple kinda Grey colour. I love to wear cat ears. I absolutely love disney and I was born with a marking that kinda looks like a tattoo of a dandelion which is such a coincidence seeing as you make wishes on a dandelion.

---------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS THIS BOOK IS FIRST IF A SERIES THAT IM THINKING SO IM GOING TO POST FIRST LITTLE INTRO ON ALL OF THEM AND SEEING IF I GET POSITIVE FEEDBACK
DYLAN