Chapter 3

A/Ns are in BOLD

Thoughts are in Italic bold

Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC or its’ characters nor anything you recognise.

By the way, this is just a filler chapter so you understand what happens in the next chapter.

Link to my fanfic profile- http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2721598/xPoisonedBlueRose13x#

Chapter 3

Hunny’s POV

Let it go to plan, let it go to plan, let it got to plan, I thought as we all got changed into a our kimonos ready for when the customers come in. I still think my plan is great.

*Flashback*

I was eating my usual cake at home while deliberating what my next move should be in order to have Yuki-chan all to myself. Hmm.... A date maybe? But she might think I’m moving in on her and she might feel uncomfortable. Then I thought of something as I looked outside of the window to see blossom trees. Oh I know! Some sort of trip to the cherry blossom festival! We can dress up for it when the host club is in business then we can all enjoy the festival which is the day after tomorrow and I’m pretty sure Tamaki would tell us to dress up for it tomorrow when the host club opens. So now all I need to do is wait for tomorrow and when we meet up, I’ll ask him if we can go to the festival. Grinning at the idea, I continued to eat my cake, content that I’d be able to spend some time with my Yuki-chan.

*End of Flashback*

I give the best of luck to myself, I concluded before leaving the changing rooms.

Miyuki’s POV

This is host club thing is so cool so far! I wonder what the set up looks like today, I thought as I opened the door to the 3rd music room. As I had suspected, it was decorated with cherry blossoms, petals and tatami mats as well as other traditional Japanese furniture. Tamaki was wearing a deep green kimono with a black obi, discussing something with Hunny-who looked really cute in his blue kimono covered in pink bunnies complete with a black obi-and finishing the conversation with a loud, “It’s a fantastic idea!”

Before I could ask what they were on about, I was dragged into the changing rooms by none other than the junior fashion designers also known as the twins; Hikaru and Kaoru. Haruhi was also there, still wearing her school uniform and sat down on a stool. Hikaru shoved three kimonos on hangers into my arms before rushing me into the stall. The first one I tried on was a black kimono that was short at the front and gets longer to the back. It had a thin brown material at the end of the flowing sleeves to cover half of my hand. The same material was ruffled at the front of the skirt where the skirt was short. It had a small white bow on the chest, just under the V-neck line and a black obi around the red material around the waist.

After I got it on, I walked out and the let the judges see it on me before I put a different one on. When I got the okay to get the next one on, I went back into the stall and did as I was told. The one I tried on next was a modern kimono dress that stopped half way down my thighs. Its’ skirt was frilly and a peachy-red colour with black underneath. The top was black and red linings as well as small black bow just underneath the chest area. The obi was red and had a black frilly lining and the flowing sleeves had red butterfly patterns at the bottom of it as well as red edges on them.

I repeated the same routine as last time then got back in and changed into the last kimono. It’s another one that was short at the front and gets longer round the back. It was blue with a white floral pattern and had lavender coloured edges/linings. The skirt at the front had a lavender material ruffled up along the large slit much like the first kimono. After tying on the obi, I went out to my patiently waiting fashion critics outside.

As soon as they saw me, they pushed me into a chair next to Haruhi to start on my hair seeing as I already got my kimono on. I guess that was the ideal one then. They put half of my hair into a traditional Japanese styled bun and leaving the rest to cascade down to my waist in natural curls that I always had. They finished off the hair by adding a simple blue hair pin into in front of the bun which had flower on as well as dangling decorations on it. (It’s pretty damn hard to describe so the pic's link are on my fanfic profile- just go on the link at the top of the chapter.)

They expertly, yet gently lined my eyes with a little purple shimmer eyeliner before adding the finishing touches to my lips which were a peach coloured lip gloss. When the process was complete, I looked at Haruhi and had an idea.

“Hey, I saw a kimono that’s similar to mine but in pink. I think you should wear it!” I exclaimed, running to the rack and grabbing it. I turned to see the twins gawking at me like I’ve grown three heads.

“What? Haruhi’s a girl isn’t she?” Hikaru looked flabbergasted while the other two tried to hold in their laughter. “I mean, come on! Who would be so dense to not be able to tell she’s a girl!” Well maybe Tamaki can be dense enough. Anyway, not the point. Haruhi smiled and took the kimono off me then went into the changing stall.

When Haruhi had got it on, the twins brushed pale pink eye shadow on her, lined her eyes with a black koal pencil, put clear lip gloss on her then finally put pretty accessory in her short hair (Hair accessory; pick whichever one you like-again the pic's link is on my profile)

I and Haruhi walked out of the changing rooms to see the host club standing just outside, anticipating what we looked like in our kimonos. Their eyes widened and their jaws nearly hit the floor. Hunny was one of the first ones to recover and immediately bounded over to compliment me.

“You look beautiful Yuki-chan” he whispered in my ear. I was surprised at the word he chose. Sure, loads people have called me cute a dozen times but never once did people call me beautiful. To say I was flattered would be an understatement. I smiled real big at the blonde boy and kissed his cheek in gratitude.

“Thanks Mitsukuni. You look nice too” I replied fixing his blonde hair. His face heated up at my actions and coughed nervously.

“A-arigato, Yuki-chan, Tama-chan has an announcement to make by the way” he covered his stutter with a happy-go-lucky grin and grabbed my hand before turning to look at Tamaki as he began his announcement.

“Since it is we are celebrating this event, we might as well go to the Cherry Blossom Festival that is in two days as a trip. We could enjoy ourselves; it’s been a while since we went on one of our trips after all. And you should thank Hunny-senpie for suggesting such a fantastic idea!” he beamed as sparkles and roses surrounded his dramatic pose, making the rest of us sweat drop.

After an awkward moment of silence, I turned to Mitsukuni, smiling gratefully, “Arigato Mitsukuni-kun! It sure sounds like it’s gonna be fun! Do you mind if I invite some of my friends?” I then asked, looking at Kyoya-senpie.

The black haired male nodded his head and scribbled more notes down into his pocket sized note book.

“Well what are we waiting for?” he smacked his book shut and looked up, pushing his glasses back into place, “Places. The host club is opening now and our clients should be coming in any minute.” So we did as we were told and the usual fans slowly trickled in as did my group of friends. I invited them to come along with the host club and they were more ecstatic to tag along. However, when I asked Chika-san to come and he had gladly accepted, as I thought I saw a dark look flicker across Mitsukuni’s face so fast that it could have been my imagination. Let’s hope that everything goes well on the actual night. 

Mitsukuni’s POV

Why does Chika always have to get in between my plans? Man, I know Yuki-chan is sweet and all and wouldn’t want anyone to be left out but did she really have to do that?*Sigh* Guess that’s what I love about that girl… But the festival was my idea and my plans will not go to waste. Yuki-chan will be mine for at least this one night. It would be enough to just be close to her.