His Ex Abused Him.

I walked into the house after a long day at work. I was exhausted.

I kicked off my heels and shrugged off my jacket and placed it in the closet.

Harry strolled into the living room and wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss to my lips.

"I'm going to get changed then start dinner okay?" I said softly. He nodded and let me go.

I walked up the stairs and changed into a tank top and some pajama shorts and threw my hair up in a bun.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen when I remembered something. I had asked Harry to pick up my dress and his suit from the dry cleaners.

"Hey Babe?" I called out. "Did you pick up my dress and your suit from the dry cleaners?" I said while walking into the living room where Harry was standing.

His face went white as a ghost and his eyes brimmed with tears.

What's going on?

"No- fuck I'm so sorry Y/N I'm a horrible guy and a boyfriend I'm so so so sorry" he rambled on, trying not to cry.

"Harry it's alright we can get it first thing in the morning-" I spoke up but he continued to ramble.

I walked towards him and he cowered away from me.

I then realized what was going on and tears welled up in my eyes. I crouched down next to him and he cowered down even more.

I was full on crying now.

"I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" I said softly, slowly reaching for his hands and placing them on my waist.

He looked up and his eyes grew softer.

I sat down and pulled him into my lap and ran my fingers through his curls while he cried into my chest.

"I wouldn't ever hurt you baby. I promise. Never ever, I love you so much." I said softly, choking back sobs.

He cried harder, and it broke my heart.

"I love you so so so much and I wouldn't ever do that do you." I said shaking my head. My heart was shattering more and more by the minute. This man, I loved so so much with everything I had, had been abused by his ex.

"My ex- she u-used t-to" he started but I cut him off.

"No baby. We don't have to talk about that right now. Just know I love you so much and wouldn't do that do you okay?" I said wrapping my arms around him rocking back and forth. I started to softly sing.

"Baby, baby, are you listening?" I sang softly while running my hand through his curls.

"Wondering where you've been, all my life, I just started living. Oh baby, are you listening?" His cries became softer.

"When you say you love me, know I love you more. When you say you need me, know I need you more. Boy I adore, you. I adore, you."

"Baby can you hear me? When I'm crying out for you. I'm scared oh, so scared. But when you near me I feel like I'm standing with an army; of men, armed with weapons. Hey oh,
When you say you love me, know I love you more. When you say you need me, know I need you more. Boy I adore, you. I adore, you."

"I love lying next to you, I could do this for eternity. You and me—we're meant to be in holy matrimony. God knew exactly what he was doing when he lead me to you."

"When you say you love me, know I love you more. When you say you need me, know I need you more. Boy I adore, you. I adore, you. When you say you love me, know I love you more. When you say you need me, know I need you more. Boy I adore, you. I adore, you."

I finished singing the song softly, and Harry's cries had completely stopped. He sat up out of my hold and sat in front of me and pulled me on his lap to where I was straddling it.

He looked me deep in the eyes and said the words that meant the most to me.

"I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you too baby, so much."

You guys sat and held each other for the rest of the night, eventually falling asleep in each other's hold.

-

How was that guys? I was in my feelings when I wrote this; so I was crying as well lol.

The song is Adore You by Miley Cyrus.

-elli xx.