he compares you to his ex.

-

i ain't sorry.

-

"i don't know man, y/n is great but-"

you were walking down the stairs as you heard harry talking on the phone. you slowed your footsteps and stopped to listen.

you had also just bought him tickets to go see his family, as he hasn't seen them in almost a year.

"she's so loud, kendall was never as loud and clingy."

"what the hell?" you thought. you weren't clingy whatsoever, you always gave harry space because you know the feeling of someone being clingy.

"kendall had a good figure."

you had enough. you walked up the stairs, not giving a fuck about how loud you were being.

harry knew you had heard him from the sound of loud footsteps going up the stairs and a bedroom door slamming.

you weren't going to cry, he's just like the others.

you slipped on your superstars, your adidas joggers, and white adidas t-shirt with your black jacket.

if you were leaving, you were gonna look good as fuck while doing it.

ran a brush through your hair, and threw it up in a ponytail and did your edges super quick as harry was running up the staircase, falling and tripping as doing so, you could hear him.

you grabbed your backpack, phone and keys then opened the door just as harry was there.

"y/n! please. i didn't mean it i swear."

"kendall this kendall that harry. if you love her so fucking much go back to her, and take her stick ass with you to go see your parents, you grimy motherfucker." you spat as you threw the tickets at him, getting in the car.

"tata sweetie." you smiled sweetly, leaving harry in the dust from your car as you pulled off.

you smiled to yourself, "i did that."

- three and a half years later.

y/n is extremely confident in her body, and has never looked better. she has her days, but feels great about herself. she has a family, a husband, and a dog.

harry and y/n made up, as y/n hated holding grudges.

harry isn't in a relationship, only on and off with kendall. he misses y/n, and knew he shouldn't have said what he said. he's learned from it, and he has never compared anyone else ever again.