Ch. 6 home

Carter pov

When we got back to the house we put our bags up caroline went take a shower and then Taylor took one and then me and everyone took turns but no one went in Caroline's bathroom . When we were done we all sat in the den and Sam asked if we wanted to play would u rather we all sat down caroline sat in the middle of Taylor and Cameron . Ok I'll start I said . Caroline would u rather date me or Cameron . She looked at Taylor and then back at me pass she said . Ok ur turn I told her , ok cam would u rather date a blonde or brunette ? Brunette he said . Ok ur turn . Taylor would u rather watch a chick flick or NCIS ? NCIS he says ,ok ur turn caroline would u rather date Brent , Nash or Sam . Sam she said . SAMs head popped up . Sam ur turn would u rather eat cookies off the floor or eat an expired lemon pie . Cookies off the floor he says . After we are done with the game . Caroline goes to the kitchen and gets cookie dough out and walks back . What should we do now watch a movie Matt says , ok what movie jack asked caroline says . We agreed in the middle of the movie caroline fell asleep on Taylor's lap , he was stroking her hair She looks so cute sleeping , he picks her up and brings her to his room .we all fall asleep . When we wake up caroline is still sleeping I go to the bathroom up stairs in Taylor's room and caroline is all snuggled up with Taylor's covers after I get out of the bathroom I hear caroline sleep talk she said " I know I know but I like carter and Cameron a lot I can't choose which one" she likes me I thought in my head .

Cameron's pov

We were watching the White House Down and in the middle of the movie caroline fell asleep and Taylor brings her up to his room , I don't know why . We fell asleep , I fell asleep last . When we wake up I'm the first one to wake up I go check on caroline and she still sleeping . I go down stairs and Taylor ,Nash , Sam , JC ,and carter are up .