Supervisor

I'm gonna tell you potatoes a lil story ^-^

   One day, our teacher was absent for some unknown (most likely serious) reason. The supervisor of our school, may I add, hates me. Probably for the bad things I do. Yes, I do bad things, but I do them well.

   Anyways, as soon as she walked in, I was walking out because I was on the verge of peeing myself. I realized I didn't tell the substitute I was leaving to the bathroom so I called out to her to tell her I was going to the restroom.

"Um, no you're not."

That's what that stupid supervisor bish said to me. Excuuuuse me? So I said while walking slowly back to my seat,

"If I don't go, I'm gonna pee on myself." I tried to hide my little smirk.

   She told me to use the bathroom then report to her office. I took my time and after using the bathroom, I walked ALLLLL the way down the hall to her room to discover she wasn't there. I groaned and rolled my eyes then ran back to my class. As soon as I sat back down, I heard a knock on the door and it was the beast herself.

   We walked into the hallway. This is our conversation.

Her: Why did you say that inappropriate statement?

Me: what?

Her: *mockingly* if I don't leave to the bathroom I'm gonna pee myself

Me: well, I was. I'm not going to lie :/

Her: You just so happen to walk out as I walk in, huh? :/

Me: ummm, yes -.-

Her: *thinks for a minute while I stare at her nasty ass, orange teeth* don't do it again. Get back in class -_-

Me: I have no idea what you're talking about, but okay *smiles and walks back in classroom*

I could feel her glaring at me. Oh well. Might as well tell you another story.

...

Me: *chillin in class, taking notes and laughing at a stupid comment said by my friend*

Her: *staring at me hella hard while eating a nasty-looking sandwich*

Me: *whispers* ew *looks away*

Me: *doing my work*

Her: *walks in, still staring at me like I'm gonna do some crazy shiz*

Me: *gives her a "can I help you?" look*

Her: *goes to teacher and whispers to her while pointing at me*

Teacher: yes, I know

Me: *inside head* tf you mean

Friend: *after supervisor leaves* Yo, Layla! She was talking about how your group needs to split up and you need to be--"

Teacher: it's not nice to eavesdrop

Him (friend): Yet you just were *rolls eyes while smiling*

ANYWAYZ! THE POINT IS THAT THAT TROLL HATES ME. JUST A LIL STORY TIME, MEH LIL POTATOES. LOVE YOU. K bai! ^•^

~ Layla