1. A Breakout [MAFIA LEADER!EREN X POLICE OFFICER! LEVI] - Part 2

EREN P.O.V
He had a look on his face that send shivers down my spine, rattling every last bone left in my body. His hand was at the holster of the gun, and his eyes were locked tightly to mine. I was suspicious with what he was going to do with the gun-- mentioning the other police officers breaking a rule and all; beating and abuse within the cells were forbidden, right?
"How long have you been an officer?" My voice grumbled as I smirked and leaned against the bars, the chains on my drooping sweatpants clanked and rustled gently along them. He gave me the most intense look, and suddenly I knew what he wanted to do. "Oho.. Boy, you wouldn't.. You'd be charged with man-slaughter, like me." I grabbed at the bars and watched him closely. The officer began to walk up to my cell, and I began to step back. Was I worried? No. He grabbed the bars on the opposite side and grinned- "I'd far rather be stuck in a stupid cage with you, Eren." I coughed at the name, taking a few steps forwards up to the bars again. "Where'd you get that name?" I looked at his badge he wore on his striped sweater underneath his blazer vest: Social Officer and Cell Warden Levi Ackerman.
"Levi?" My voice trailed on his name for ages, as I had trouble saying it. Silly-- I never went to school, only a nursery, but I didn't pay attention. I learnt from the kids in the Mafia.
Levi nodded and reached into his pocket, taking out a folded piece of paper, slowly beginning to unfold all the corners until I could see what was on the paper: my entire life, practically. It showed my picture, my name, my age, birthday, gender, reason for input, my criminal record- literally everything. My name of course: Eren Jaeger was famous, so I wasn't surprised that he knew.
I walked straight up to the bars where he still stood and reached for the paper with one hand, slowly prying it from Levi's own hand. Suddenly, I felt myself being dragged further forwards by the officer; his hands were around my neck, yet his grip wasn't harsh. His hands moved up to the back of my head, running through my hair as he slowly began to press my head forward and my cheeks pressed against the bars. He giggled and sighed, staring at me for a while before pressing his cheeks against the bars in return, pecking my lips and then releasing the grip on my head.
I suddenly slammed my face against one of the bars, grunting loudly,
"Mother of fuck!" I began to step backwards, but misplaced my footing and tumbled backwards onto the floor. Levi snorted and then quickly covered his mouth, going red in the cheeks, still laughing rather hysterically. He reached into his pocket again and tossed another folded up piece of paper to the back of the cell where I now sat, rubbing my forehead. I stopped it sliding with my hand and grabbed it, beginning to open it. I was curious.. What would a fully-qualified officer be doing giving me peoples personal files? As I finally unfolded the paper, I suddenly felt a tight gripping feeling. Name: Levi Ackerman
Age: UNKNOWN
D/O/B: UNKNOWN
Reason of input: Murder of three men
Parents/Family: UNKNOWN
Sentence: 5-10 years - Manslaughter
Driving Licence?: No
Education?: UNKNOWN
Swimming Ability: Very Confident
Escaping Capability: High
Cell No. : 26915, Queens.
Physical activities: Boxing, physical defence and sword-fighting.
The rest of the paper began to ramble about how he was only very young when he was enrolled into a cell, and how he seemed to belong to some kind of Mafia.. As he seemed to have no family nor mother present at the time. No one had come to claim him either.
I looked up at Levi who smirked and shrugged. "Let's just say, I'm not supposed to be on my own when on cell ward.. They let me work here on one condition: I still serve my ten year sentence. I needed money, badly, and an education from the prison." He looked down at the gun in his holster. "This... This isn't even mine. I snagged it off of one of the passing officers earlier." He chucked it into my cell and began to walk off, his hand revealing a knife, quite sharp and pointed. "Now, don't mind me, just off to beat the chief's personal best." Levi strode off and didn't take one look back. What a turn of events for me, huh? A kiss from a disguised and mega attractive police officer, only he's still serving a sentence here for manslaughter? I hummed softly and began to feel warm and fuzzy
on the inside, unlike my usual self.
Maybe things were starting to look up.. it'd be something to think about. Dreamy little bubbles flowed through my brain, fogging my vision and causing a blur; escaping and running away with another potential Mafia grunt.. Back to our own kind and living out with him.. A dream come true.