Chapter 1:Dont Look Back

Amelia's POV
"I miss mommy and daddy Malerie.....,"Malerie looks at me like she's sad...Like she feel's bad for me.I would feel bad for me too....I've lost my mommy and daddy, Peters leg is hurt....We have nothing to eat or drink...That's a lot of stuff to feel bad about.
"I know munchkin, I think they would've wanted us to be happy....And forget about what happened...,"I lay my head on my brothers lap as he lays down, he's in so much pain that I feel bad....I hope he gets better soon."You know....Maybe we can find some candy for you...When we stop by the store we're going to I can look for some if you want,".I start to frown and I wipe away my tears from crying on peters lap a little,"Mommy and daddy said we shouldn't eat candy....We should eat vegetables and fruits so our teeth won't mess up,".Malerie sits there and doesn't say anything, did I do something bad..did I remind her of mommy and daddy? I always do the wrong thing....it's always my fault.I fall asleep while on my brothers lap, it's the best sleep I've ever had since mommy and daddy left, I feel closer to my brother and I feel closer to mommy and daddy again.
I open my eyes, I feel the car going in different directions really fast, I see my sister trying to steer the wheel.
"Fuck! Peter wake up!" I try to wake up Peter but he's sound asleep, he's not even moving a little."Amelia Wake up Pe-",
I don't see anything anymore, all I felt at that moment was the car rolling around. I wake up and feel steam coming through the car, I'm scared....I want Peter and Malerie to help me but I can't see them.I feel my leg twist when I try getting out of the car.I scream in pain as I try moving,"MALERIE,PETER!" I scream In pain under my breath.My leg hurts a lot, I can't feel anything anymore..I can't see anything.

Amelia's Flashback
"Surprise!"
I see my mommy and daddy in front of me, I look around and see the room full of balloons, Teddy Bears, baskets, flowers and cards."Mommy, daddy where am I?",My daddy puffs up my pillow and covers me with my blanket more.
"You broke your leg munchkin, you were playing tag at home and you fell, your leg broke and you hit your head"

I see my mommy get tears in her eyes and my daddy too."Mommy don't cry, see I'm all better!"
My mommy and daddy laugh, they give me all of my presents sent from my family...But I only had one present I liked the most.The present was from my brother and sister Peter and Malerie, it was a necklace with a really pretty heart shaped crystal on it, it also had my named and said "For Munchkin".

When I saw it I laughed and so did my mommy and daddy, the doctor came in and checked out my leg to see if it was ok.When I got hurt my mommy,daddy,sister,and brother were always there for me, But where are they now?

I wake up on the floor, my leg is bleeding a lot and I still can't find Peter and Malerie.I look around the car and find a strong bar of metal that fell from the outside of the car, I can free myself with this...My mommy and daddy said they had to do this one time.My mommy is a surgeon and my daddy is a Paramedic, they've seen a lot of stuff like this happen before at their job, I learned this from them.....

I try not to let my tears fall out of my eyes, but I can't stop them.I stop crying once I see that the metal bar is also sharp.Its going to cut my leg even more if I do this, but if I don't my legs going to get squashed by the car.I start to cry under my breath and instead of freeing myself I wait for someone to come and get me, but no one comes.I wait one more hour and still, no one comes.

I grab the bar and put it against the part of the car squashing my leg, I lift it up with all of my strength and it lifts up, but the metal bar cuts more into my skin.I scream in pain and start to shed more tears, I wish mommy and daddy were here now, giving me something to be happy about...But no one's here.......

Very fast, I crawl out of the car and toward another car so I can cover myself, I can't let anyone see me...Peter and Malerie always told me to hide.I get behind the car and cry under my breath, I lift up my pants And I see my skin red and purple, the blood is seeping down my leg and through my pants, I can't look at it....I want my family here..Just like they always used to be here for me.....