Chapter 4~

Chapter 4~

Nialls P.O.V

"Yea" i whispered showing myself scared. "Good then" he said and moved back and left the room .I sighed in relief .

I went downstairs for lunch I saw zayn sitting on the chair next to him was his dad .I went near the table trying hard not to contact zayns eyes .

I sat opposite to zayn .My mom and Mrs malik came with the dishes and kept it on the table."Wow it smells so good " I complimented."Well some I made and some your mom made like the beef and pie , she forced me to take help from her"  she chuckled . I smiled in response.

Zayn was busy on his phone typing and grinning .Probably talking with his another girlfriend which is gonna be ex soon .I dont understand why he likes playing with them.

Why are you caring niall just stop thinking .I know your jealous but just bear it I thought to myself..

We started eating .I took the piece of beef and started chewing it .Yum so tasty.I love my moms dishes .I glanced at Zayn he was staring at me he gave me a smirk .I broke the eye contact and concentrated on eating .

"Cough" "Cough" Zayn coughed . "Are you okay darling "Mrs malik cooed. "Niall can you pass the water "Mrs malik asked. "Ah....yea "I stuttered and passed it .

He drank the water."Yea mom iam okay its just a cough so just dont worry so much " he said. "Still she is your mom wont she care zayn " i  said .Words slipped out from my mouth shit. He gave me death glare I just ingnored him trying to show myself not scared ."Its ok niall " Mrs malik said.

Zayns P.O.V

I went downstairs from the embarrassing situation thinking of the moment I just had with the irish kid. His oceanic blue eyes just hypnotized me or something I just wanted that moment to last longe

.But still I just dont understand I hate or I.. love... him

No what !..no way I cant like him. I like girls not boys.What is happening with me .Jeez dont think so much zayn just Calm Down .You just have to bully him or hurt him to get rid of this thinking and feelings which your having..

I went to the dinning room and sat on the chair next to my dad. Niall came down and sat opposite to me I tried not to look at him.I made myself busy by talking with the girl I started dating from yesterday .Well I am gonna dump her anytime I just dont have intrest in any one.I am trying to find someone who makes me send shivers when he/she touches or makes me want him/her.

My mom and Mrs Horan came with the dishes. "Wow it smells so good "niall said in his irish accent."Well some I made and some your mom made like the beef and pie ,she forced me to take help from her" she said and chuckled. Niall smiled in response.

We started eating . I just wanted a way to hurt him I thought to myself . What could it be .Oh yeah I got an idea why not insult his moms cooking or something "

..

Hmmm..;)

_________________________________________

So how is it ;)

What is zayn up to??

Vote! Comment ! Fan!

Sorry for any mistakes :)

Put #Niallthebest if u liked it !!! ;*