Jacob's Point of View

As I slowly looked around, I start to smell something. I stop as Kally walks ahead. I look as she watches 'Max' sniff the air.

"What's that smell?" I said looking at Kally. "What smell?" Kally said still walking. I look behind me not responding to her question or telling her to wait up.

"Jacob,what sme-" I hear her say from a distance,so I run to find her,but suddenly three shadowy figures go up towers her and she falls to the ground.

"KALLY!!" I screamed furiously as the figures turns towards me. I then grab my gun and shoot them directly in the heart,one-by-one. I watched as they fell and got back up. I knew I was running out of bullets,so I dropped the gun,grabbed the knife out of my back pocket and stabbed one of them in the eye.

At that very moment of me forcing the knife into the creatures eye, I thought to myself calmly.

Everytime, no matter what I did they would still get back up.

I quickly shake my head and turn to Kally to see her struggling to get them off of her. At the same time as I ripped the knife out of the monsters eye it falls.

Suddenly I felt my heart beating in my leg. Then i was slammed against the ground from behind.

BOOM BOOM BOOM, I heard coming closer and closer. Finally I could hear the sounds as if they were right next to me.

Everything gets blurry then...(darkness)

Chapter 5: Others

While everything seemed to be darkened I could here Kally and other voices.

"Get off of me!"

"Ma'am, we're tryin to help you."

"Hey, this one over here."

"Huh?"

"He's bleedin!"

I feel a gentle touch on my leg.

"Brandon, you..you-."

"I whut?" Brandon says walking away from Kally to Jacob.

"Gi-give me your gun."

I slowly get up whipping my eyes. Then my vision reapers and I see a woman with a gun and shoots who I think was Brandon in the hand.

"AAAAH!!!" Brandon screeched.
My eyes widened as the woman turns towards me.

"Hey my name is Meeca,are you okay?"

I looked around for Kally without speaking.

"Uh, these poor children..do you think they can take it?" Meeca says to another lady.

I turn to see her walk from Kally and grabs a water bottle out of a gray book bag.

"No ma'am,if they can't fight their way out of a few corps then they're as good as dead. They might as well just practice playin dead."